Reasons why

So excited for this Chapter!!
Just read it right now ;)
Enjoy!!

Chapter 36
***************

Hazel's POV (3rd day on the Island)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm hot and sticky. I'm smelly and hungry and I want my bed!!

"I could just devoir a hole kebab right now" Kyle moaned, making me, Rosie and Ash groan.
I have never been so hungry, my stomach hurts so much, it feels empty and is making the loudest noises ever!

"Hey, we did fishing that summer...Why don't we go into the sea and try catches some? Any kind of fish would be great right now" Ash suggested.
"Omg yeah! Let's do it" Kyle replied, nodding in agreement.
Are they stupid? I take it Rosie was thinking the same thing as we shared a 'what the actual fuck' look.
"Guys...seriously?" Rosie sighed.
"You don't have any rods or equipment or nothing" I pointed out.
"Ahh mate"
"Oh yeah! Damn" They sighed and sat back down.
We're all sat, crossed legged around the fire which went out like an hour ago.
"How about we play a game to take our minds of our pains and thoughts?" I suggested what seemed to be good idea.
"What game? What game?" Sam pipped up, excited. I forgot he was here...it'll have to be something sweet then.
"I've got it!" Ash shouted, taking us all by surprise. "Why don't we get to know each other? I mean... Because as you guys have probably figured, i've changed" He admitted. Entering the deep conversation phase.
"And I wanna get to know you, guys more" He said, looking at me when he said 'you' before adding Rosie and Kyle too. Well, Rosie really because he's been best mates with Kyle since they were about 7.

So we all got talking, and I actually found out a lot about Ash I can hardly believe. But what seemed like half an hour must have been about 3 hours because the sun was now directly above us.

"LOOKKKK" Sam suddenly screamed from beside me, standing on his feet jumping up and down, pointing out to the sea. Interrupting Kyle's story about his first Holiday abroad.
"What?" Us other 4 all questioned, in shock. I followed his finger and stare to the sea, and we all saw something that made us full of relief, happiness and excitement.
"A BOAT" Rosie squealed and headed to the water as fast as her legs would take her.
"HEY! OVER HERE!!" Kyle screamed, waving his hands above his head as he followed Rosie.
I was still just stood in the same spot, in complete shock I had no idea what I was doing.
"We're saved baby" Ash smiled, walking over to me. I smiled back before he kissed my cheek, grabbed my hand, and we ran after Rosie and Kyle who were jumping about, waving with Sam.

"HEYY!!" We screamed.
"OVER HERE!!" We yelled.
"HELP US" We shouted. Rapidly jumping and waving our arms around like loons. But it worked.
"They're coming! THEY'RE COMING!" Rosie squealed, now jumping in front of me, her hands on my shoulders. We stopped jumping up and down and threw ourselves into a tight, excited, relieved hug. Shortly ambushed by Ash and Kyle carrying Sam.
We're saved. We're going home.

We let go of each other as the boat got closer, and I don't know about the others but my eyes were squinted...Is that, just one guy? A, small guy...?

"Who the fuck is that? He looks about 12" Kyle pointed out, obviously thinking the same as me then.
"Thank god i'm not going mad! You see him too?" I questioned, relieved it wasn't just me.
"I do! Wait Hazel that looks like..." Rosie trailed off, pausing to get a better look as the boat come into about 10 metres of us.
"HAZEL IT'A GRANT!!" She screamed.

No. No way. Shit! It is!!

"Gra - "Who's Grant?" Ash questioned Kyle who just shrugged his shoulders in response.
I felt like I should explain, of course I should... But i'm in way to much shock to even move my stare from his smug looking face. Just one question hung in the back of my mind...How does he know we're here?

"Grant! He's so damn obsessed with Hazel it's scary! Never even spoken face to face. He just keeps messaging her...She even stopped replying but he just won't give up..." As Rosie explained this twisted shit, Ash's face turned red and his fist tightened. I saw him move towards me, wincing his pain as his leg still hurts him.
"Hazel. Get the fuck back away from this kid" He said, nothing but fury in his voice. Clear traces of the old Ash lingured, and i'm not gonna lie, it scared me.

Now I literally couldn't move. To many thoughts were going through my mind that I couldn't choose an option.
But in the end, I didn't need to.

Ash was stood in front of me, looking so pissed off it was unreal.
Kyle was on my left, with Sam on his back, squinting at Grant. And Rosie was on my left now, her hands on her face, not knowing what to expect either.
This is either going to be brilliant, or the worst thing ever. And my bets are on the second on.

"Hazel...and so we meet" He stirred as he got off the boat and onto the sand. His ugly smirk making my blood boil.

I saw Ash's hand move up from the corner of my and without a second thought I grabbed it, breaking his force to intertwine our fingers. I never took my eyes of Grant for a second.
"See. She's mine" Ash hissed.
"Grant what the fuck are you doing here!?" Rosie whined. These guys are more angry than me?

"Well, think about it. You're supposed to be smart" He smirked.
How is there no words for me to say right now?
"What!?" Rosie snapped.
"We fucking know you want Hazel alright, but there's no chance in hell you're getting her!" Kyle argued.
"But how the hell did you know she was here?!" Rosie then asked, finally someone asking a question on my mind.
"Yeah. You got some creepy tracker or something?" Ash hissed, his grip tightening.
"Pfft, I thought you guys were clever" Grant laughed, indicating it at me and Rosie.
"Look at him" He pointed at Ash, looking him up and down.
"Who else, but me, would want him looking like such a mess?" He quizzed.
"No one" I sternly replied. My expression as serious as ever, my eyes full of anger.
"Exactly"
And then, it hit me.

"YOU JERK! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" Grant's expression went from cocky, to amused.
"What? Do what Haze?" Rosie asked, worry clear in her voice as her hand rested on my shoulder.
I stormed over to Grant, releasing myself from Ash.

"You broke his ski's, didn't you?" I questioned, his eyes burning through me. And he nodded.
"You were driving that car weren't you" I challenged him. "That car that hit Ash" And he nodded, smirking. I heard the others gasp behind me.
"You were the one who made this plane crash, weren't you" Again, he nodded and the other gasped.

Before I even had time to flip out, get mad and let out all my anger... Ash's fist thrashed past my face. Smashing Grant square in the face. The sound was sickening, but it a smile to my face.

"Okay. So now I have a broken leg...and hand" Ash laughed, proud of himself. Right before his lips met mine.

A/N -
Ohhh shiitttt O.o

REALLY want to know what you guys thing so leave a comment!!
So enjoyed writing it so I hope it was worth ;)

VOTE SHARE AND FOLLOW!

~ Tilly_xoxo