The flight

Thanks again for all the votes :). Really means a lot to know you actually like this story;)

Had a few idea changes but settling with this so let me know what you think!

Chapter 28

***************

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Looks like you made it just in time" The stewardess calmed us as she checked our tickets and typed something on the keyboard.

We waited for her to tell us where we'd be sat, although we weren't that bothered, as long as we're on the plane.

"Okay, you'll be sat 4C, 4D and 4E and Ash at..." She paused while she scanned her computer screen.

"Woah, what what??" I blurted, surprised we're sat together and Ash isn't...

"Well, he needs to be in the care department of the plane, under attention to make sure nothing goes wrong while we're in a different altitude" She explained, It made sense, but wasn't fair. I don't know why I hated this fact but something just felt wrong.

"But! It's just a broken leg" I objected as the others started going through the door to the plane.

"Yes, but the bone could slip out of place as we take of or land miss" She replied, almost through gritted teeth. It's clear she doesn't want to argue so maybe if I kept going she'll give in?

"Haze it's cool, c'mon" Ash shouted from down the hall.

"Miss you'll miss your flight" She said, her smile wiped from her face.

"Fine" I grumbled and caught up with the others. What could go wrong anyway?

The flight is only 2 hours but as boring as hell.

IT didn't me long to get comfy in the chair, and the view of the cities below was beautiful so I was just looking out at them all.

Rosie's sat beside me, with her headphones in, listening to one of her many favourite artists, nodding of I think?

While Kyle was just sat messing with his phone, totally oblivious of anything or anyone around him.

I was starting to think about how mad these last two/three weeks had been, things happening I never would have even imagined, but they happened, and we got through them.

I suppose things could have been worse? Well, it doesn't matter anymore.

"We're going home" I whispered with a slight smile on my face.

Seconds after I felt a rumble, which got louder and began shaking the plane.

Screeches and cries started getting louder and more panicked and my hands tightened around the arm rests, my nails digging deeper.

"Shit" Kyle cursed, fiddling to get his seatbelt on.

We both looked at Rosie in surprise when we realised she wan't screaming.

"HOW CAN SHE BE SLEEPING" Kyle yelled, clear scare in his voice as it was high pitch.

"I don't know!" I shouted back, we both started shouting her name and nudging her until her eyes shot open, an instant scream escaping her mouth.

"Rosie shhh! Shut up it's fine, it's okay" I repeated, even though I had no clue what this all is.

"How can you say that" She cried.

All the other hysteric passengers had calmed down now, assuming it's just a bit of turbulence as it quickly settled down.

"See, it's not that bad anymore" I said, relieved and resting my head back, letting out a deep, thankful sigh.

"Passengers of flight 209, i'm afraid we must make an emergency landing." The speakers announced.

What!?

"It seems the fuel is, well, not there" He said, bringing back the screams and panicked cries of the people.

"No fuel!?" Kyle shouted.

"What even" Rosie added.

But all I could think about was, "ASH"

The shaking started again, but worse this time. Announces were being made but I couldn't focus on them, before i'd even thought about it, i'd stood up and was struggling to walk along the isle and the place shook from side to side. Silence wasn't an option now as from every seat there was fret and worry. With the occasional air hostess trying to calm them down, but failing miserably.

I could make out Rosie's and Kyle's shouts.

"Hazel where are you going!?"

"Haze leave him! He's fine"

"HAZELL" But they have each other, and I need Ash.

As I made my way further down the plane, pulling my self along by the corners of the seats, bashing into them as the plane leant side to side, my vision became blurred, smoke?

This isn't fair! After everything that's happened, this is how we're gonna die? I quickly shook away my thoughts when suddenly all I could hear was Ash.

"HAZEL" He shouted, "HAZE DON'T MOVE" He can see me?

I froze and out from the smoke ahead I saw him clearer. His eye's furrowed in determination. Tears started falling I didn't even know I had, I reached out my hand for him to hold, when in one flash moment, everything ended. Nothing.

A/N -

OHHH! I would actually love to see your reactions to this;)

Pleasseeee leave your thoughts in the comments and me know if you liked it?;)

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW!

~Tilly_xoxo