Life changing decision

Decided a weekly update isn't to often or too long a wait??

Thanks for all the votes on the last one:) Hope this is even better!

CHAPTER 16

*********************

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being discharged from hospital we went straight to the airport and got on a plane back home to England, feeling guilty for knowing that Ash is still in that mountain somewhere, probably starving by now?

"Haze, Gooo!" Rosie ordered, breaking me from my thoughts. We're on the way through the baggage claiming bit, going to meet my mum, god i've missed her so much!

"You best not be thinking about Ash" She added when she realised I was zoned out.

I felt my cheeks blush, lucky she was behind me so she couldn't see...

"Nah, I just thought I saw someone, never mind" I covered quickly, eagerly searching for my mum now.

"HAZEL! HERE SWEETIE" I heard a high pitch holler and surprisingly enough I saw my mum a few feet away.

"Mum!" I squealed and ran straight to her, dropping my bag right before her so my arms were free to hug her.

"Hunni I am so sorry I couldn't come out" She said, pulling away and reaching for my bag as Rosie and Kyle joined my side.

"Ah don't worry, I had these two greatest friends in the world beside me" I replied.

Yeah it would have been nice for my own mum to come and see me while i'm in hospital, but I guess i'm just used to her not being around, I kind of expect it now?

"C'mon, lets get home then shall we? You can tell me about it on the way home" Mum suggested.

"Yeah okay" I agreed.

On the way out to our car I suddenly remembered I should probably tell her about Ash? I mean she deserves to know right?

We threw our bags in the back and buckled in, all the time in silence while I thought of the right words to tell her, i've never been good at things like this, maybe i'll ask Rosie to start a conversation on it?

I reached in my pocket for my phone...and then realised...

"Shit! Where the hell is my phone?" I asked.

"Uh, Oh wait!! I think I saw Ash with it?" Kyle shouted out.

"ASH!?" Mum yelled, in total shock, well at least we're on subject now...

"Uhm, okay. I need to tell you something mum" I coughed, turning slightly in my seat to face her.

"So, you know I was skiing yeah? And got lost of track..." I started, having a quick break while I recapped what happened.

"Well that's not exactly true...Ash dared me - No, I dared him to go first, before the instructors told us what to do...he said no and so dared me...so I went for it" My voice sinking at the end as I dreaded her reaction.

I watched her face for some kind of emotion but she just shut her eyes slowly, but quickly opened them so she wouldn't crash.

"That little SH-"

"NO mum!! Let me finish..." I cut in before she got angry.

"When everyone saw I was missing, he came down after me...found me, unconscious and carried me to somewhere safe, this cave...where we got talking and then, well I dunno" I said sheepishly.