He's still out there

Got so many reads over night!:D Thanks for the votes, means a lot:*

Updated quick for you this time, lucky;) Let me know what you think!

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hazel, Hazel can you hear me? It's Rosie. Hazel please wake up? Like, now would be good..."

Rosie's soft voice was all I heard.

"Where am I?" I croaked, my throat sore and dry.

"NURSE! She's awake!!" She shouted, totally oblivious to my pain ridden body. Shouting doesn't help that you know...

"Oops! Sorry" She whispered, as if reading my mind as she sat back in the chair beside Kyle by the side of this bed. A Hospital?

"Hi Hazel, i'm Barbara, your nurse" I heard a faint voice, become clearer as she walked over, checking all the machines for, whatever they're for.

"How you feeling?" I was genuinely about to reply, before she cut me off. "Good, well you're almost at the right temperature, we need to keep you here just one more night to be sure" She explained, hard to understand, she's not English is she...?

"Okay" I nodded. I didn't feel cold until she mentioned it, but now i'm freezing.

"What are these machines for Rosie?" I asked her, wondering if she actually knows or not.

"Honestly Haze...I don't know, all the writing is Swedish" She said, pulling a 'What even is this' face as she stared at them.

"Swedish? Rosie...are we still in Switzerland??"

"Uhm..."

"Yeah, but at least you're okay! Better than, dead?" Kyle butted in.

"Yeah, thanks Kyle" I replied, laughing slightly.

Kyle is a good person to have around when things are like this, bad, he just knows how to lighten to mood.

"So, Hazel? Yeah, we need to talk about something" Rosie broke the silence rather awkwardly.

"Okay? What's up"

"Don't you remember??" Kyle asked, sounding shocked.

"Well, clearly not" I pointed out.

"You passed out in Ash's arms..."

That simple sentence plummeted the hole room into an awkward but confused silence. I had no words to say, no thoughts and no idea how the hell to react.

"Cuddled up-p..t-to Ash..?" I stuttered, trying to make things clearer.

Rosie and Kyle just shared a look and nodded together, waiting for my reaction.

"W-why would I...How...when?? No wait! Why??" I have so many questions and I just know none of them will be answered, only I'd know the answer...and I quite clearly don't.

"Look, you're on more than 3 different types of drugs right now so you can't, and won't, think straight...We'll talk about it tomorrow?" Rosie suggested, pointing out it's 8pm.

I suppose she is right, but I'm sure i'm thinking fine, and I want to talk to Ash. I need to know what happened.

"I want to speak to Ash" I said, breaking the silence. Rosie and Kyle both shot me a look and I just started back, awaiting a response.

"Well..." I added when neither of them said anything.

"Maybe you should wait..."

"No! Where is he, in the next room?"