Slowly but surely

Another exciting, new POV for you xD
Hope you like this I made it a bit longer for you too :*
Enjoy!!
Chapter 32
********************
Kyle's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"KYLEE" I heard a girls voice scream my name.
"KYLE PLEASE" Another screamed, getting louder. I soon started to hear foots steps and deep breathing.
The voices called my name again and it clicked. It's Rosie and Hazel! Why are they running...
"Kyle you're alive!" Rosie shouted, sounding so relieved, why...wouldn't I be?
I opened my eyes in confusion and my question was automatically answered.
"We crashed! And we didn't die but everyone else has and we need to find Ash! We need to find anyone else who didn't die. We need to help them" Hazel's voice echoed through my ears, her lips moved so fast that the words came out jumbled together. No wonder she's freaking out.
"Kyle" Rosie cried. Her eye's seemed to have sunk into her cheeks, they looked so lifeless and drained. She gave me a weak smile before breaking. I sat up fast and caught her in my arms as she sobbed against me.
Hazel was on her knees beside us, looking down. She missed Ash.
I know I need to do something, I know these girls need someone to just take charge...but what? How? To do what exactly? Because seriously, I have no clue.
"Can we please" Hazel begged in a bare whisper beside us. "Find Ash?"
"Right, yeah of course" I responded quickly, "Let's go" I eagerly stated, knowing that if we leave him any longer he could die.
"Omg Kyle" Rosie shrieked, sounding like she'd seen a ghost.
"What?" Me and Hazel asked in unison, her back to us as she scanned the beach for any sign of the other bit of the plane.
"Look at you" She cried, horrified. Hazel rapidly shot her head round and her eyes widened as she saw me.
Okay, now i'm freaking out.
I looked down, even though I didn't want too, and saw the reason for the girls reactions.
"Ahh shit" I groaned, trying to make this not as bad as it could be, trying to keep the girls calm as well as me.
"It's cool" I shrugged like it's no big deal, "It'll wash off" I said, afering to the amount of blood on my t-shirt, and not my blood either...My only cut is on my arm.
"Oh god" Rosie screwed up her nose, "Look at these poor people" She said, pointing to all the limbs.
"I'd rather not thanks" Hazel shivered.
"Come on girls! Let's make this something fun!" I tried.
However their expressions told me their opinions in an instant.
"Are you crazy!?"
"What the-! How?"
They argued, guess this is gonna be a tough situation to make positive, but i'm up for a challenge.
"It's an adventure!?" I stated in a question. Hoping they'd latch on...But nope.
"Ugh, i'm going to find Ash. I am NOT leaving this Island until I've found him" Hazel informed us, determined before marching off ahead, leaving us to follow.
I limped beside my girlfriend, listening to her wincing with every step but knowing there's nothing I can do right now as we're both in the same position.
"What if we don't, find him?" She asked in a bare whisper.
"Or what if we do...but not how we want him?" She added.
How much I want to be able to tell her that we will find him alive is killing me, but I can't, I can't lie because really, my hopes aren't that high.
"I don't know" I replied, ashamed I can't help, but she'll understand.
The walk around the edge of the sand where it met the fresh sea water was silent and hurt. None of us knowing what to say let along what to do. Just secretly hoping in the back of our heads that Ash is somewhere, waiting for us.
"Hey! We should listen, he might be calling" I suggested but then suddenly realised, there were other people on that plane! What if they're alive? We should be searching for anyone alive!
"Guys, we should just listen out for any voices! We can help anyone you know" Rosie added, as if she read my mind.
"Agreed" I replied, watching Hazel's expression die down.
"Haze I know you really want to find Ash, and we will! But we should help other people too...they're just as important to other people as Ash is to you" I reasoned with her.
She nodded, understanding.
"Yeah, no i'm sorry you're right" She nodded and caught up with us and we made our way into the forestry area of the Island again. On a mission to find at least one more person breathing.
Not 5 minutes passed and we were already through the trees and back at the other side of Island, standing on the crisp sand under the scorching sun. All 3 of us just let out a groan of annoyance.
"Wtf is this" Hazel whined.
"I reckon we died, and this is hell" Rosie commented. And for the first time, I heard a giggle.
"What so now she's funnier than me?" I teased, trying to keep this good mood.
Apparently it didn't work though, and that makes my mood worse. I know being a good mood in this situation is very unlikely, but I thought for a second there was some hope...
"Let's have a rest" Hazel suggested as her legs collapsed and she lay on the sand, staring sadly at the clouds.
Rosie was quick to sit crossed legged by her as I paced about.
I know the hole ski trip seemed bad, what with Hazel almost dying and then Ash not coming home but now it seems like nothing, nothing compared this anyway.
"Wow" I sighed, unbelievable.
"And I thought my life was boring" Hazel replied, forming a smile on my face.
"Pfft, anything would be normal after this" Rosie commented. It was like a huge weight lifted of my shoulders, I could finally get rid of one my worries, that these two amazing girls would never get over this shit, because slowly but surely they're calming down, coming back to their normal selves.

A/N -
Hmmm wonder what's going on 😱
ARE they going to find anyone else??
Have to wait and see!! 😘
VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW
~ Tilly_xoxo