Regretful thoughts

Thank you! The votes really mean a lot to me!;)

Hope the cliffhanger didn't leave you too distressed xD

Hope you enjoy this update!!

CHAPTER 30

*********************

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw her there, rugged on the seats we were not long ago sat on, excited about going home. What a change.

Actually I wonder how ago it did happen? I mean...It could be the next day?

Rosie paining groan brought me back to the current situation.

"Rosie" I said, not knowing what to actually do.

Her head moved slightly, her face was now facing me but her eyes still closed. Her pail, dry lips twitched and I was getting anxious.

"ROSIE" I screamed, stinging my throat but worth it as her eyes shot open.

"Hazel?" She questioned, staring up, dead straight, scared.

"Rosie omg" I cried, my voice cracked as I got closer to her and pulled her up, slowly, she winced in pain but didn't complain.

"Where the hell are we" She asked.

"We crashed Rosie," I started as tear blurred my vision. "On some random Island"

Her face was covered in pure shock, it's like a film situation you'd never think would actually to you. But guess what...

"Rosie I don't think anyone else made it" I added, my main concern right now. How are just us 2, 16 year old girls, supposed to survive for more than a week on a random Island in the middle of the sea??

Oh god.

"What" Her lips trembled.

You don't need to be a genius to see the pure devastation in her eyes. They weren't the bright, blue glimmering eyes she used to posses.

With no idea what to tell her, I simple wrapped my arms around her, letting her cry into my shoulders.

We stayed like this for minutes, until I noticed Kyle wasn't around.

"Where's Kyle" The words just slipped from my lips. I instantly regretted it though. Way to go worry her more!

"He ran up to get you Hazel" She whispered, her eyes wet through.

"C'mon" I grabbed her hand, pulling her up.

Her clothes too were ripped. Lucky she tied her hair back but she had a few loose strands. She also was covered in cuts and bruises, her face showed pain with each step, but like me, she kept quiet because it's the least of our worries.

We shouted out, listening for anymore voices but silence surrounded this deserted island. I couldn't believe how cliché this was. Only us two surviving the crash, but god am I glad she made it.

"If they're dead Hazel, what are we supposed to do?" She cried. Still in the state of shock I not long ago left behind.

"Rosie don't say that" I replied sternly, "We don't know anything yet. And when we do...well that's when we'll decide what to do next" I decided. If I start freaking out too, we'll get no where. Rosie will take some time, but she'll calm down soon. The sooner the better too.

We scrambled back through more shrubbery, the palm tree's towered miles above us, creating cool shade from the sun. The sand below our feet was crisp, covered by leaves, branches and god knows what.

We soon got to another open beach area, no plane parts in sight.

Apart of me was relieved we wouldn't have to deal with the bodies again. But the other part of me felt a tang of pain, what if Ash and Kyle's part of the plane, didn't make it onto the island?

Shut up! Don't think like that.

My thoughts screamed, keeping me thinking positively.

So there we stood. Two best friends, abandoned on some Island. Unsure of what day, or time it is. Staring out to an ongoing deep blue sea, only stoping to meet the sky.

Our hands holding one another's, shaking uncontrollably. Pain ridden bodies covered in cuts and bruises.

What the hell went wrong? Not even a month ago we were two average school girls with a normal, good luck back luck life. All of a sudden I challenge my enemy to a stupid action and boom. All this deters from those 3 words.

Go on then...

Why was I so stupid? I could have come up with something better than to challenge him to jump to his death, or when we said no, I could have stopped teasing.

Everything happens for a reason though, and I guess this is it.

"Hazel" Rosie croaked, snapping me out my regrets.

"Maybe we can wash in the water? Before we search for...them?" She suggested, no emotion in her voice or expression anymore.

"Yeah" I smiled, "Okay" As we started waling across the burning sand, leaving footprints in the smooth beach, I just had to say something.

"Rosie we will find them" I comforted.

"I know" She sighed, "But it's how we find them i'm anxious for"

She's right. Of Course we'll find them, this island clearly isn't that big. But dead or alive?

We could have been home by now.

A/N -

HOW SHOCKED ARE YOU!?

At least Rosie is alive;)

The next chapter will reveal another body!! But will they be alive??

Mwhahahah

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW!

LOVE YOU AMAZING READERS:*

~Tilly_xoxo