'Hero'

HASN'T BEEN PROOF READ - SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!

Updated quicker than I though...Lucky for you;)

Hope you like it!!

Chapter 12

***********************************

Rosie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit! What do we do! Where is she? I CAN'T SEE HER!" I yelled, bouncing on the balls of my feet in nerves.

"I don't know! What were you thinking Ash!!" Kyle shouted, slapping Ash's shoulder as he did.

To my surprise he stayed quiet. And just stood there, staring out. Like he's looking for her. He better be feeling guilty! This is all his fault anyway. Omg, where the hell is she!!

"What's going on?" The instructor asked, concerned as he walked through the crowd.

"IT'S HAZEL! SHE'S GONE" I screamed in his face, not even caring anymore because my best friend is down there, somewhere, in shit loads of trouble! She could be dead! Oh crap.

"She's what! How?" He asked but I zoned out, worried about Hazel and turned around, squinting my eyes to see any kind of sign that she is okay.

The next thing I knew Ash, who was stood beside me staring out too, had pushed off and was now racing down the slope.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed, pointlessly though as he didn't reply. This is really confusing now! What IS going on here?

"ASH!?" Kyle shouted from behind me, probably just as confused as me.

"Why did he go?"

"Is he going to...save her?"

Bizarre as that idea may sound, why else would he have gone?

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I felt was pain. From my heels to the top of my spine and all down my arms. I felt like I couldn't move. I felt like a plank of wood? I don't even know so don't ask.

'Where am I?' Is the next thing that came to mind as I came too.

Then everything came flooding back, as if someone had pressed a button, I started to remember everything.

"Well you go if you think you're hard enough"

"Fine"

"HAZEL NO!"

"STOP!"

"SOMEONE GET HER BACK"

All the voices and conversations kept replaying in my head as it spun. A few seconds passed and I realised just laying here is probably not the best thing to do?

Just then I heard a scuffling near by so in shock, I shot my eyes open to see...Ash!?

"A-" I started but my throat burned so I stopped immediately, he must have heard me though as he jumped up and looked down at me.

His facial expression showed concern and it seriously confused me. I tried getting up, but I literally couldn't move my back, only my head lifted of the snow.

"No don't move!" Ash warned, rushing to me. Crouching beside me.

I want to yell at him, But he's being so...nice? Have I entered some kind of parallel universe or something??