Found

SO sorry it took me so long!:(

Had work experience so been absolutely whacked all week;)

What did you think of the last chapter? Nice little cliff hanger for you;) I updated pretty quick as well for you so you didn't have to wait as long to find out what happens:D

ENJOY!!

CHAPTER 13

***********************************

Rosie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can't leave them out there!" I objected once again. The instructors have called the air ambulance and have 'searchers' out on their ski's looking for Hazel, and Ash?

But I want to look to. She's my best friend and she's lost and could be in trouble and they expect me to just sit here waiting!? Well, no. That's not happening.

"Just sit down Rosie! They're looking for them already! We can't have anymore of you missing" Miss shouted, looking really stressed out. I huffed and flopped back into the uncomfortable, plastic chair before having an idea. One of those lightbulb moments.

"Kyle...come with me?" I whispered to Kyle whose been sat on edge for the last half hour, just as worried as me.

"Where?" He asked, after looking at me gone out with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Down the mountain" I simple replied. I sat, knowing he's thinking about it, before he replied and crossed my fingers. I know he wants his mate to he safe...even though it is Ash. Plus, we BOTH want to know what's going on with him going after Hazel!

A few seconds later he turned to me with an evil grin and nodded.

"Okay, but someone needs to distract miss first..." He decided. "Joe I need a hand mate..." He called Joe over and asked him to get miss looking away from the door so we can run out.

"Stay close okay. Don't want you getting in any trouble babe" Kyle said as we attempted to walk nearer the doors, ready to make a run for it.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea? It's pretty, steep"

"No, we'll be fine. It's flat there look, where they went off. We'll stop there and have a look round kay?"

"Yeah, okay" I agreed, and we turned around to check when miss was 'busy'.

Kyle nodded, and Joe took his cue and called miss over.

"Go, Go, Go" Kyle whispered, opening the doors and we pushed off.

I heard shouts behind us but just laughed, knowing how pissed of they'll all be now.

"Suckers!" Kyle shouted, waving back at them. You know it's actually not that bad. We decided to keep our stick things in the snow, that's slowed us down so we can stop easier too.

We picked up our speed as we got more comfortable and really started enjoying ourselves, keeping close though. But we soon got to the flat bit where Hazel went missing.

I looked around for a tree and grabbed hold of that to help me stop and saw Kyle grab the next one.

"You okay?" He shouted back to me once he'd stopped too.

"Yeah! You?"

"Yeah...Okay, which way now??" He made his way back to me and we both kicked our ski's off, being left with just these weird trainer things, much easier to walk in though!

"We should look for tracks!" Kyle suggested, sounding like a little kid.

"Hahahah yeah, keep an eye open then" I said as we walked off, in no particular direction.

The further away we got from the track, the colder we got. We ended up shuffling along, cuddled together to keep warm.

"This is ridiculous" I moaned. "They wouldn't have come this far in? We should go back and look the other way" My teeth chattered at every word and before I even finished my sentence we'd already turned back and started following our foot steps back.

The snow's pretty thick. It goes right to the middle of my shins, probably making me extra cold to be honest. God I hope Hazel isn't hurt...She'll catch hyperthermia if she's not already dead.

"Look! The helicopters landing over there!!" Kyle shouted, pointing in the direction of it. It's quite close now, but we were definitely going in the wrong direction before...Good job we turned around when we did other wise we'd be lost too.

"Go, Go, Go!" I shrieked as we ran as fast as we could to the helicopter, having to lift our legs up high since the snow was pretty high. We probably looked ridiculous but we really couldn't give two shits. I just want to know if Hazel's okay!

"Oh my christ. How did you get down here!? No one else was supposed to leave the shack!" The instructor yelled as we neared the ambulance.

"I don't care!" I simply replied, not taking in anything he said next as I rushed past him towards Hazel.

"Hazel?" I shouted, realising she's not in the ambulance yet.

"They're in here love" One of the paramedics replied, appearing from behind some rocks, a cave?

"Oh" I didn't know what to say and I was shocked, so 'oh' was all that came out.

Quickly, everything came back and I realised I needed to see her.

I brushed past the paramedic who was now fiddling with some kind of trolley thing and stopped in my tracks when my eyes met Hazel...cuddled up with, Ash.

"Woah!" Kyle blurted, surprised and confused too.

"What even is this!?" He carried on when I never even replied.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered, seriously trying to figure out a reasonable explanation...but is there one?

"Ash? Hazel? You guys...okay?"

They both just lay, still.

"Excuse me" The paramedic cane barging through with several others and they picked up Hazel and strapped her onto the trolley, covering her in blankets and foil.

"Well is she guna be okay?" I asked, as a cloud of guilt over came me. I'll never forgive myself if she dies.

"She's just got a rare case of hypothermia miss, we should be able to get it sorted, as long as we hurry. We don't know how cold she really is until she wakes up" He explained, calmly.

"What!" Ash butted in, "She's asleep? How could someone sleep through this...I've never understood this girl"

"No sir...She's unconscious"

"Unconscious? Shit! What about him" He asked, pointing at Ash who stirred and opened his eyes. Paramedics rushed around him and we lost sight of him.

I don't really care about Ash, he could be lost out here still and I wouldn't care. I saw the helicopter Hazel was being taken to and ran over, checking it was okay for me and Ash to go with her, after saying we had no where else to go they agreed to let us both go. Thank god! We climbed in and it quickly took off, flying to the nearest Hospital, in Switzerland's main city.

Jeez, what a trip.

A/N -

What a trip alright...Thank god Hazel is okay though...right?;)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

~Tilly_xoxo