Time goes fast when you're having fun

Can't believe I have so many reads and votes! Thanks guys :*

On time this week because I haven't been busy like the last 2 Sundays ;)

Hope you like it!!

Chapter 26

********************

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rosie, the canteen is that way..." I hollered as she swung me round the corner as she stormed off ahead, not looking back once. Where the hell is she taking me?

She finally stopped and looked at me when we got to, what seems like the other side of god damn hospital! Why!

"Rosie! Why did you bring me here??" I stressed, pissed of that she's not answering any of my questions.

"Listen, missy. You're the one that has some explaining to do here." She said, trying to be calm but I know her anger is building up.

She's mad about it? Us?

"But..." I started, shocked. "You told me I should?" I reminded her.

"No!" She objected, "All I said was 'make sure you're sure with your decision'" She explained.

"Well I have thought" I said, "I know now"

"Know what?" She asked.

"I know now that people do change" I simply explained.

She looked at me blankly for a few seconds before taking in what I said. "You...you mean, you want this?" She checked, her lips curling into a smile which made me sigh in relief. Thank god she is okay, happy for me! I wouldn't be able to do this if my best friend didn't even agree!

I nodded, and as she squealed I laughed, pulling her into a hug.

"I just hope you're right, that he has changed" She whispered.

I pulled away and pulled a straight face (failing) and said, "Well if he hasn't, he won't get another chance at life" I winked.

We began walking back to the room, talking about me and Ash. Rosie getting over excited and imagining double dates and weddings. Just like I did when her and Kyle started dating, so payback i'm guessing?

But thats when it hit me, I'm going out with Ash.

The person whose name i'd say instantly when talking about revenge. The person who i'd scowl at in the corridor.

The person I wished 100 times would die...I now love.

I'm crazy, I know...but something else I know is that i'm happy.

"Hey! Rosie guess what!!" Kyle shouted as soon as we entered the room. He was stood over by Ash's monitoring machines.

"What?" Rosie replied, shaking her head at his childness.

"Right, if I pressed this button -" He stated, slowly moving his finger towards a small orange button next to the heart monitor. "Ash would die!" He suddenly blurted, scaring Rosie (Knowing what he's like, clumsy and all) so she quickly scurried over to him and dragged him away, sitting them both down in the chairs across the room.

"What did she have to say about, us?" Ash hesitated, rubbing the back of his neck as if he's nervous or anxious about the answer.

I smiled, dumfounded he's worried and told him want he wanted to hear to keep happy, which wasn't hard since it was the truth...to the end anyway.

"Basically just that if i'm sure, she's sure" I smiled and sat in the chair next to his bed.

"Kyle have anything to say?" I asked, curious.

"Eh" He shrugged, "Just that it's hard for him to get his head round" He joked, "But then what is easy for him to get" He laughed.

You know this is totally weird. Seeing Ash in a different light makes me wonder how I never actually did fall for him before.

Maybe this is what he does to every girl?

Shut up. Don't think like that! It will ruin everything, you've just got to risk it. Just be prepared for the worst.

"You know you don't need to worry Hazel" Ash spoke in hushed tone, like he read my thoughts.

I looked at him gone out.

"I have never felt like this with anyone" He added, his cheeks turned red.

"You've really changed me" He smiled.

"I guess I always knew it somewhere, deep down, that you could change. And that's why you always ended up in my life" I replied and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

It's really odd thinking about how much hate we had for each other , and now it's all been replaced with, love?

But what's even more weird, is that it doesn't fell weird.

Hours passed of all us four talking, laughing, joking and messing around, not even realising that it was now 9pm when the ward nurse came in, shooting us all a 'You're supposed to be respectful in a hospital" look.

"Please quieten down" She pleaded, "Other patients are trying to sleep" She said through gritted teeth and shut the door.

"Sleep?" Kyle repeated, shocked before seeing the time on his phone.

"It's 9 o'clock!" He shouted as a whisper, making Ash, Rosie and I gasp.

"Shit" I whispered, followed by Rosie although she was slightly louder.

"Ha! Looks like you guys will have to stay here tonight" Ash said with an evil grin and winking.

"Why?" Rosie asked

"Cuz they look the visitors entrance and 8 so no one can 'steal' a patient out or whatever" Ash explained.

"Brilliant" I sighed, rolling my eyes and flopping back into the chair.

"Rude" Ash sniggered.

"What!?" I whined with a smile, "I like sleeping a comfy bed! Not a bloody chair" I exaggerated.

"Well sleep up here then" Ash suggested, shuffling over and lifting the sheets up for me to lay under.

Why not? I thought and snuggled down. Kyle and Rosie jinxed the other bed before I even had chance to, so that's how that happened.

That's one thing about this hospital...every patient has there own room? With two beds? Oh well, not gonna complain.

Slowly everything became silent, all I could hear was the beeping from the machines and Ash's breathing, but it's soothing, relaxing.

The whole last couple of days seem like a blur, can hardly believe everything that's happened, it's like a dream, but with a happy ending.

A/N - Fyi, it's NOT the end yet!!

I have loads more planned for this book :D

Please let me know how you think this is going?

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW!!

~ Tilly_xoxo