Unplanned destination

Can NOT believe how many reads i've got on this!😃

The votes mean a lot so keep them coming👌😘

CHAPTER 29

**********************

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt literally nothing but pain. I could even feel my ears they hurt that much! I've never felt my ears before...

I suddenly shot my eyes open when I realised..."I am NOT in my bed" I screamed as I saw the eagle swoop over the tree's towering above me. I felt sick too now as the worry started to kick in my body became num.

"I survived the crash" I remembered.

I slowly pulled myself up on the chairs, I don't even know where the top of the plane is...It's just the bottom half.

I had wires and, I don't even know what, all over me but I managed to brush it all off and scrambled to my feet. I'm so lucky to be alive is all I could think.

Once I was stood, and my head stopped spinning, that's when I saw the real problem.

Not even half the plane was here...about 6 rows of empty, ripped up seats remained, wire and metal draped everywhere, parts of the walls and interior just lay around and smoke hoovered in certain areas.

"What the hell happened" Why me? Why this...Why now? What am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go? Is there even anyone else alive? Where is the rest of the plan?

Millions of questions filled my head as I looked around this, Island in desperation..."An Island?" I questioned. "Where?"

Without realising I had wandered back, probably in shock, and was no longer on the plane wreckage but the warm sand, massaging my aching feet, and that's when I noticed my feet..."My shoes!" I squealed confused. My jeans were ripped in places and my jumper was, well hardly even there so I ripped the remains of it off. This Island is boiling hot anyway so my vest top is enough.

I tied my hair back and stood tall, deciding I need to me sensible about this.

"Now Hazel. Do not freak out! Stay calm and you'll sort this out, you'll find a way back home. You won't die here" Omg what if I die here..."No Hazel you won't"

I need to find someone..so I stop talking to myself mainly.

The sun was beaming down on my back which only made the pain hurt more, I don't dare look at myself, I don't want to see any bruises or cuts or swollen parts or bones...If I don't think about the pain it will go away?

I settled on the fact that I need to find someone, or something. I couldn't see anyone else so I forced myself to look around the seats. A part of me wanted to see someone, but a part of me knew if I did see someone, they'd be dead...

I worked up the courage and looked around the last chair, my eyes directed straight to the, what I can only assume was a leg.

I inhaled in shock and my throat stung like hell. A leg. Just right in front me, lay there. Not attached to anyone. My sickness came back as I forced my stare away, looking out to the water, it went out was far as I could see with nothing else but blue water straight forward until it joins onto the lighter blue sky. It was beautiful and for a second I forgot the situation that was the haunting truth. My eyes became flustered and my legs wobbled.

I need to find someone, anyone. I can't be alone here for any longer.

"Rosie! Kyle! ASH" They came rushing back to my memory. How could I forget about them?

Those 3 names popping into my head was all the motivation I needed to get back on my feet and trek through into the tree's and bushes to find out if the other parts of the plane landed on this Island, and if anyone else was lucky enough to survive. I can't have been the only one?

I made my way to the tree's and shrubs and crossed my fingers, silently praying to see someone or hear some sign of life. The floor was covered in twigs and old leaves and even more sand...But I was shaded from the sun by the fresh green tree's.

I headed straight forward, clambering over fallen tree's and squeezing through over grown plants. An open sand area got in sight and I decided it'll be easier to see any signs of life there if it's more open.

My feet settled on the sand again as the sea breeze blew through my hair. I turned to my right and that's when I saw the thing that made my aching cheeks turned up for a smile.

I saw the front of the plane, still it had no roof, the sides were attached though they had gaps in, but that makes it easier for me.

My walk gained speed as I neared the plane and I squinted my eyes to see someone. I noticed a bag lay half under a piece of the latex wall.

"My carry on" This is were we sat...it's were Rosie and Kyle are.

I stood still right outside the window, on the other side of this metal, my friends will either be alive or dead. And in the next few seconds I'll find out which one.

I have to do this, I need to know.

I crept up, placing my hand on the edge and I leant round, my eyes tightly shut. I'm to scared to look, Do I want to risk seeing Rosie, dead?

But the chance she's alive is one I can't risk...so I opened my eyes.

"ROSIE"

A/N-

😱 Is she alive or dead?

Together or separated?

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO FIND OUT😉

Please keep reading and voting!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW 😘

~ Tilly_xoxo