The start

Told you i'd update quicker;)

Thanks for the votes!!

Hope you like this chapter...It's the big one;)

CHAPTER 11

***********************************

**** 1 WEEK LATER*****

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally the day of the Ski Trip! It's too early to be excited though...4am to be precise. I mean, it's still dark out! Ugh, I don't do mornings, but this is like not even morning? It's so not fair. Just then my phone started ringing, I don't even need to check the ID, I know it'll be Rosie.

"Hello?"

"HAZE!! SKI TRIP! WHOOPP" Told you so..

"Shh! It's soooo early" I moaned, rolling out of bed.

"I DON'T CARE! WE'RE GOING SWITZERLAND!" She squealed, making me have to take my phone from my ear, before it bleeds.

"Haha, okay. YAY!" I joined in, why not? It is a week holiday with my friends, missing out on school after all...only downer is that Ash will be there, but I made a deal with myself, and that is to completely avoid him. Don't look at him, go near him, say his name or anything! He won't ruin this trip for me. I won't let him.

"We'll be at yours at 5, so be ready or miss out" She reminded me, again.

"I will so be ready on time!" I squealed and hung up before she screamed down the phone.

I grunted, standing up and slumped to the bathroom to start getting ready.

After my extra long morning shower, since it's not even the morning yet, I double checked my suit cases and got dressed. I wore my white vest top and leather jacket with black leggings since we'll be stuck on a plane for hours with probably no air-con, our school is that poor, and loads of excited people...including me! I had my music booming since mum isn't here and was dancing around my room as I got dressed and sorted. I checked the clock and saw the time was 4:55am.

"Shit. I still need to pee!" I shouted and ran to the bathroom, bashing my hip bone on the corner of my desk on the way out, making me cripple over in pain.

"You son of a b-" I cried, trying to hold in my anger. I breathed in and said to myself 'It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt'. Composing myself I stumbled to the bathroom and rushed, hearing a car pull up.

Seconds later I heard a rapid banging at the door and Rosie shouting something. A smile formed on my lips as I grabbed my bags and dragged them down the stairs. I opened the door and Rosie practically threw herself at me, we laughed and she helped me take my bags to the car. We got buckled in and set of to the airport...I'm so excited! But I can't help this weird feeling in my stomach? Probably because I haven't had breakfast yet?

After a quiet car journey, because we're tired, we got to the airport and soon found everyone else who was just as excited as us now, to be honest i'm excited for the plane! I haven't been on one since I was like 7.

"HAZEL I FOUND SOME CROISSANTS!" Rosie screamed from behind me. God I didn't realise she even stopped, I have got to stop zoning out!

"Someone zoned out again..." Rosie said like she read my mind.

"Shut up and i'll pay for your croissants" I winked.

"Omg! Okay, thanks" She squealed.

"The plane for Switzerland is now boarding"