Nothing will stop our detetmination

So here's another Chapter!:D

This one took some thinking - So I wouldn't bore you ;)

Be sure to let me know what you think?

Enjoy it!!

CHAPTER 18

********************

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Searching for Ash - Day 1.

I woke up to the frustrating sound of a bin lorry, one of the things I hate the most but as I came to my sense I became more thankful for the harsh clashes and bangs of the empty bottles being smashed against each other. The earlier we're up, the more time we have to search for Ash, right?

After hitting that rock yesterday (Realising Switzerland is way to big to search for one single person) we decided, on the way to this hotel, that we'd search one area one day, then move to another and search there and so on. I know it's not like getting an entire search team, but what better idea could we do? We're 3 19 year olds...We're not as capable as we wished we were. But we are going to do our best. If these guys ever wake up...

I grumbled turning over and checking my phone for the time. 6am, fantastic. I haven't been up this early since, school?

I hopped out of bed, slipping my pyjama shorts on before going to wake up Rosie and Kyle, who which I have no doubt will be dead the world.

"Hey guys"

"Hazel what even" Kyle moaned, rolling over to face the other direction. as if that's gunna help...I strutted right over to the curtains and whipped them back, laughing when I heard Rosie and Kyle grumble.

"Come on!" I pleaded, "We have a lot of places to search and only 20 hours!" I explained, hands on my hips to exaggerate my point.

"Wow! I am not walking around Switzerland until 10 tonight!" Rosie sighed, throwing the quilt back and swinging her legs off the side of the bed.

"But-"

"Hazel if we don't get sleep, we won't focus when we look tomorrow! We'll find a hotel and be there by 9" She said sternly.

"Yes boss" Kyle joked, saluting her.

"Fine" I sighed, hurrying them up.

"And I want breakfast" Kyle added, pointing at me as I left their room so we could get dressed.

"Omg" I moaned, "There's only toast though, just eat and get ready" I suggested, more as an order as I walked off.

No surprise I was dressed first, and ready to leave by half 7. Rosie was done too now but we're just waiting for Kyle who seriously takes longer than a girl 'doing' his hair.

"Kyle c'mon!" Rosie shouted to him, "Ash is your best friend...if we don't find him you'll have no friends" She said before looking to me to see me laughing at her statement.

He came out the bathroom, glaring at Rosie.

"Oh, actually i'll have you two" He pointed out when he realised.

"Pfft, right!" I said sarcastically, "And can we leave now??" I begged.

"Hey, you're Rosie's bestie which means you're mine, we come as package deal now" He said, slinging his arm over Rosie's shoulder and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Lucky me" Rosie giggled, teasing.

We eventually signed out the hotel and used the reliable 'eeny meanie miney moe' technique to decide where to look first - The town centre.

"Okay, how about we split up or something?" Kyle suggested.

Rosie screwed up her face and shrugged her shoulders, disagreeing with his idea.

"Why not?" I asked, confused. I honestly think it'd be easier to search a wider area?

"Because!" She whined, "What if one of us gets lost? Too many people are being murdered or kidnapped" She said, shyly at the end.

"Okay, well if you're worried about being on your own, we'll stay together" Kyle teased.

"I'm not scared...Just worried for you two" She objected.

"It's fine, we'll just stick together, we'll just ask in shops and stuff if they've seen him" I cut in, to save an argument.

"Good plan" She nodded, happy with the thought we'll all be together.

Walking to the town centre, you won't believe how many people we saw who looked like Ash - Typical right?

"What's the point? We'll never find him in this huge country!" I moaned, aggravated by all the people rushing about.

"If we ask people though, they'll keep an eye out for him?" Rosie added before Kyle burst out laughing, he really is not helping this situation, or my mood.

"What!?" I snapped, stopping in the middle of the street, glaring at him.

"How are we supposed to talk to these people - " He paused to catch his breathe, "If we don't speak Swiss" He finished, giggling again.

I could have punched myself. How didn't we think of this?? We're doomed.

"Omg Rosie! What are we supposed to do?" I cried, close to giving up.

"I guess it kind of helps?" She replied, staring of into the distance, like she does when she's deep in thoughts.

"How?" I replied, really confused. She snapped her attention to me and smiled.

"Well...if we find him, it's fait!" she chirped, "and if we don't...well then we weren't supposed to" She added.

I really wouldn't be sane without Rosie.

"Rosie I love you" I laughed, before kneeing Kyle.

"Ha! We win" I teased, sticking my tongue out.

Looks like things will be okay after all!

A/N -

Who thinks they'll find him?? I reckon fait plays a HUGE part in this;) - Well I know because I write it so...

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!

~ Tilly_xoxo