33. A$AP

She watched as Tyler eyed her at the table.

He was alone, Des was off dancing with her friends. Rose got up, walking back into the stripper section. The back rooms were usually guarded; but they were empty due to the party.

She turned slightly, she could feel herself being followed.

Rose walked into an empty VIP room with a single pole and table along with a loveseat in it.

She got on the pole, dancing around it as she laughed, almost falling. Rose was drunk; but not too much.

Tyler stood by the door frame.

"You can't stay away from me." She walked over to him.

"Like you didn't want me to follow you here."

Rose shut the door behind him, turning the lock as she sat him down into the loveseat.

"Last time." She got on top of him.

He nodded, pulling up her dress from the bottom as his hands grazed her. Rose could feel his bulge growing beneath her, smiling to herself as she kissed him down to his neck.

They were slow—taking their time, knowing it would be the last time they'd be able to touch eachother. Like they were savoring each kiss, every bite, each touch.

She unbuttoned his shirt—admiring his body as it glistened under the red lights. Rose kissed his abs, trailing down as she unbuttoned his pants, undoing his belt.

Rose wanted to see his expression change when she fit him in his mouth; she was curious as to what he'd look like.

She bit her lip, taking him in her hand as she licked the head. She kept her eyes on him, grinning as she received the expression she wanted. He tensed up as his eyes shut; his lips growing red again the harder his teeth gripped them.

Rose went in faster, hoping he would cum. But Tyler had other plans. He stopped her, getting up as she grabbed her waist, rose laughing as he placed her on the edge of the pole platform in front of them. He moved her underwear as he tasted her; he approached her the complete opposite. Rose teased, while Tyler went in harsher and faster.

Moreover he was eager to see her in pleasure.

"Fuck, shit." She grabbed the edge of the platform, watching his tongue glide over her as she came. He grinned as she pulled on his chain back up to kiss her.

They moved back to the loveseat.

She was about to finish him off before she stopped herself. It couldn't hurt to try something else.

She kissed him before saying something in his ear.

"Just the tip?"

He furrowed his brows, watching her smirk.

"I don't have a con—,"

"I want you in me."

She glided her hand over his hardened self before pulling him over her.

She could see his jaw tense as he slowly made his way inside her; Rose's head falling back. For a few moments he would pull in and out; making sure to not finish inside of her.

...

They got dressed quickly, Tyler looking at the clock.

"Fuck, that felt longer."

"How long was it?"

"20 minutes."

She laughed lightly, fitting on her heels.

"What's your excuse?" Rose asked.

"I was on the phone."

She laughed lightly.

"Yours?" he asked.

"Got lost?"

Tyler smiled.

He adjusted his belt.

"Here," she walked over, fixing his collar.

Tyler eyed her.

"You got your lipstick all over you," he spoke, taking his thumb and licking it while placing it on her chin as he wiped.

"Fuck," Rose pulled out a small mirror from her bag.

"I'll see you out there."

She nodded.