"Then... Then why the silence earlier?"

"Sorry. I was just thinking... and was kinda debating if I should or should not ask why you wanted to go there in the first place."

"Ohhhhhhh. I... I see."

Aen suddenly felt a blush slowly creeping up her face.

She feels embarrassed for suddenly panicking like that in from of him when he didn't respond to her.

"I.. uh... got curious as to why you wanted to go there?"

Yoongi was curious why she wants to suddenly go there and now Aen thinks she doesn't know how to respond to that without combusting.

It was a spur-of-the-moment kind of thinking when she suddenly asks him that earlier and it was because she wanted to help ease the slight tension she feels between them.

"Ohhhh... It's uhmmm... to relax?"

"Relax? Are you stressed out?"

"No. It's not me."

"Ehh? What do you mean by that?"

"It's you. I wanted you to feel relaxed. That's why I want you to go there with me."

"But why?"

"Because I want to help you feel better since you seem to be so stressed out earlier at the station."

"Ohhhh. I see."

"And I also wanted to apologize to you, too. I'm... sorry."

"Wait... For what? Why are you apologizing?"

Yoongi looks at her confused.

"I know you want him to pay for what he did to me. But I did the opposite of that."

Yoongi looked away and gripped the steering wheel hard agai .

"Ohhhh. So you... let him go then."

"Hmmm..."

"Why?"

"Because I got to know his side of the story. So, instead of making him suffer inside the prison to pay for what he did, I made him do something for me in return and he promised me, he'll do it."

"And you believe him because he promised?"

"Yes. Because I felt his sincerity when he apologized to me and I believe he genuinely deserves a second chance."

"I see."

Silence.

Yoongi started driving them to their destination but neither of them tried to speak for a few minutes.

Aen knows what she did was right, but she also felt bad because Yoongi has helped her many times already and yet she keeps being a burden to him.