CH1 BROTHER

Y/n woke up to the sound of her clock. She groaned annoyed at the clock. She turned off the clock and went back to sleep.

Min ho:Choi Y/n! You better get up this instant!

Y/n:*mumbles in sleep* 5 more minutes...*snores*

Min Ho:Get up you lazy female! It's your first day of your last year you pabo!

She thought what her brother said. Last year of school! It is pleasent to hear that. After school she is going to be free...

Min Ho:Yah,you lazyhead! What are you thinking? Be ready,will you?

Y/n:Yes oppa! I'm up *rubs eyes*

Min Ho:Good girl you are. Now go and take a bath, you stink... *covers nose*

Y/n:How dare you skunk!

Min Ho:I didn't know you called yourself a skunk?

Y/n:Your annoying...

Min Ho:I know... now get ready. I already made breakfast.

Y/n:Where's mom?

Silence...

Y/n:Don't tell me their on a business trip again?

Min Ho:Perhaps so...

Y/n:I hate them... all they do is work work and work! Never thinking about you and me. *sighs*

Min Ho:Hey sis, They are working for us,okay? They want to give us a perfect life.

Y/n:But I just want a perfect family. Feel loved for each other. Nothing else... *pouts*

Min Ho:I'm here, aren't I?

Min Ho hugs Y/n and pats her back.

Min Ho:OMG! I hugged a stinky skunk!

Y/n:Ha ha...very funny

Min Ho:Hurry up! You'll be late if you don't get ready now.

Y/n did her morning routine and went downstairs. She went to backhug her brother.

Y/n:Morning!

Min Ho:Sit down and eat your breakfast.

Y/n:Pancakes! My fav! Thanks oppa!

Y/n started munching on her food when suddenly her phone rang. She picked up without looking at the caller ID

*Phone call*

Jisoo:Choi Y/n! Don't tell me your still in bed! I've been calling you multiple times but you didn't answer!

Y/n:Yah! Jisoo-ah...I'm awake already. I'm eating my breakfast with my bro.

Jisoo:Whatever...*rolls eyes*

Y/n:I know you're rolling your eyes

Jisoo:urghh...just bring yourself here ASAP!

Y/n:Aye Aye, chief!

*End of phone call*

Y/n quickly ate her breakfast and went to school with her brother. Since her brother's university is near the school, he oftens send her to school with his car.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope your enjoying the first episode! I'll always try to update ASAP for this ff. Purple you guys!

*edited* PLEASE READ THIS STORY AND BE A SUPPORTIVE READER WITH COMMENTS AND VOTES! I REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS DO SO!
2/12/2020

-thirjinie-