To Forgive Or To Forget

Shen Wei  was sleeping peacefully in Yunlan's  arms back then. Yunlan on the other hand can't  sleep.

   "Looking at the figures  in his arms, "Xiao Wei  looks like Yezun because  their brothers." As he caress his fingers on Shen Wei's  forehead, nose and toward the soft pink lips. "But why I didn't  fall head over hills in love with Yezun? And the first time I saw Xiao Wei  something  spark in my chest that I can't  believe it will happened?"

   While nuzzling his face toward Shen Wei, "Gosh! He so beautiful! Such soft skin? And his scent takes my breath away and his body is so feated to mine! I can't  get addicted in being close to him and never letting go!" While Yunlan close his cute brown eyes  savoring Shen Wei's  scent and soft body unto him and turning him on.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand, stir and fluttered  his beautiful dark, deep eyes and gazing to Yunlan. As he felt warm hands roaming at his body, while plump soft lips kept kissing his face. Yunlan scent is intoxicating  making him drown in his embrace.

    He can't  help to smile and hold to Yunlan tightly. And moan as Yunlan's  hands went under his pants and massaging his firm ass.  "Ah....Lan!" That made Yunlan smirk, "So your awake?" As he wiggle his brow. "Shen Wei  blushed as he turned  his back. He knows what Yunlan meant. Yunlan on the other hand took the lubricant on the nightstand and pour an amount on his his prize as he took Shen Wei  pajama pants and position it.

    "Wow! Wifey! You sure have a beautiful  butt as well!" That made Shen Wei  blushed,  "Stop staring  at it and do it!" As he buried his face so Yunlan might not see his embarrassment.  Yunlan laugh and pinched  Shen Wei's  smooth butt before  he slowly  thrusted into  him.

   Shen Wei  yelp a little  as he felt the prize of Yunlan bore into  him while his other  hand stroking his prize non stop. Shen Wei  can't  stop moaning  loudly making  Yunlan's  phase faster. As he see how flustered  Shen Wei's  becoming. "Xiao.....Wei!!! Scream for me!" While pouncing to him more.

   Shen Wei  can't  help to scream as he burst on Yunlan's  hand. Yunlan on the other hand shout Shen Wei's  name and spilled  inside  of him. " Xiao Wei..... you so perfect  for him as he thrust some more.

   In an hour while both taking a bath on the bath tub, Yunlan can't  help kissing Shen Wei's  bare back and making his bite mark appeared  all over it. Making Shen Wei  giggle. He suddenly  turned  Shen Wei's  head and captured his soft pink lips almost devouring  it. 

     After an hour when they finally  rest on the bed, "Xiao Wei  about your gege.....ah....could   you lighten  his sentence, eventhough  he have many bad things he did his still your brother and my friend." Shen Wei  flinched  hearing his gege's  name and turned  back to Yunlan. "Xiao Wei...."

    That made Shen Wei  turned  again. "If that is what you want but the law is not in my hand but the people! Yezun have done many things  that I can't  forgive him." And embrace  Yunlan on the bed.

    While inside the cell, Da quing  came to visit. And brought many foods to Yezun. "Is Yunlan alright?" He ask. Da quing  stop what his doing, "Yes and he talk to your didi to lighten your sentence! I hope you have repent on what have you done to them. That made Yezun cried a little.

   "Yunlan? Is he still mad at me? He never visited  me, not even once?" Da quing  pat his shoulder. Da quing  shake his head. "No! But I'll be waiting for your return and maybe we could go back in our island even just the two of us?" As he smile and hold Yezun's  hands. Yezun cried and smile to Da quing  and nod.

    The next day Yunlan, Shen Wei  and the others went to a private beach for the family trip.  "This is life! We have a complete family and with children!" Said Yunlan as he kiss Shen Wei  and all live happily  ever after.

💮The End💮

🏵Author's  Note🏵

     Thanks for my lovely readers  and commentors on liking my story as it ends here there's  a new story, "MY WORLD IS YOUR  WORLD", I hope you would like it and Thanks again🦋🦋🦋🦋