A Reality That Hit Him Hard

In the veranda, Lin Jing gave the birth certificate of Shen Wei to Yezun.

"Would you believe? His your didi and your the gege!" Yezun can't believe it. "It means I should inherit the nation and not him!" As he suddenly laugh.

He barge into his grandfather's room, "How could you do this to me, grandfather! I'm the first born and not Shen Wei!" His grandfather was shocked, "How did ....you?" He was cut by Yezun. "And now I'm taking what is mine!"

The next morning everybody was called and sit at the living room. Yezun explain to them what happened. Shen Wei can't believe what is happening. "Grandfather! What's going on!" Shen Wei ask.

"I'm sorry Wei! I thought Yezun is dead! And made you heir! In doing that I made you the first born. But when Yezun came it was already too late! Since everything is operated for you and Yezun became the second son! I didn't mean it. The nation need the first born heir!"

Suddenly Yezun dropped the paper infront of the table. Making Shen Wei shock. "I'll be taking what is mine! Didi!" As he smirk. The body guards have no choice but to bow to Yezun. "And I almost forgot! Take Yunlan's belonging in my room! His gonna be sleeping there for now on!"

Everyone was surprised. "Wait! Yunlan is married to me! He belongs to me!" Shen Wei shout. As he hold Yunlan's wrist. "I'm the heir of this nation! I can do what I want! And I want Yunlan to be with me! Guard!" Sargent Chu was shocked, as Yezun pointed Yunlan to be taken to his room.

Sargent Chu nod and dragged Yunlan toward Yezun's room. "Yunlan! No!!! Give me back my wife!" But the guards hindrance him to get Yunlan. Xin ci and Yunlan's mother can only watch as their son being dragged away from them. Yezun apologize to them but glared to his didi now. "Yezun! What are you doing?!" Ask his grandfather. "I've should have done this a long time! I'm just taking what is mine!" As he left them dumbfounded.

"What's going on? Why is big brother is taking Papa away from Mama?!" One of the children ask. Da quing was speechless as the children about to cry. "Hush! Children! Let's go to the playground!" As Da quing lead them to the outside. But before they leave, "Wei don't worry I'll talk to Yezun! Will get Yunlan back!" As he walk toward the garden with the children.

Moment later, they announce to the whole nation that Yezun is the rightful leader. Zhuiji whose among the people watching the big monitor in the city, smirk. "Well.....well....what fate have done to Shen Wei he is dethroned?! Father would love to hear about this! And will have my revenge easily since his not an heir to the throne!" As he smirk. While he faded at the crowds below.

Inside Yezun room, "Why are doing this?! Where just friends! You know I only see you as a brother." As Yunlan sit on the bed. "I know.... but why Wei?! He looks like me Yunlan! Why can't you like me back then! Maybe I would never leave the island! And we would be happy!" As he sit beside Yunlan. Yunlan back away a little.

"I don't know either! It just happened! I fell in love with him at first sight! Your brother..... I 've fallen hard on him and the good thing is he also love me back! Yezun please let go of me! And move on!" Yezun heart almost breaking as everyword Yunlan said. "If only Wei never came, maybe I have a chance in your heart!" As he took Yunlan's hand. Yunlan want to retrieve his hand back when a hard knock came at the door.

Shen Wei tried kicking the door but the guards stopped him. "Sir! Please! Don't!" But he won't listen to them. "Give me back my wife! Give Yunlan to me!" Shout Shen Wei. Sargent Chu command the other guards to arrest Shen Wei and put him room arrest for disturbing, Yezun.

Inside the room, Yezun stand up. "I will think about what you say. For now I'm going to work." As he was about to kiss Yunlan. Yunlan avoided him and look at the ground. Yezun just kiss him on the forehead and left. "Please guard Yunlan! Don't let him leave the room!" He said to the guard.

Moment pass, Yunlan tried opening the door. But it's quite lock, he tried using a pin as he see in a movie. But the pin brake. "Whatta!!! *Bleep!* Why in the movie it's so easy!" As he think again and saw the window. He open it. "He...he...mission impossible! No one can block me to my beautiful angel!" As he made a mischievous smile.

But only to see that it's way up high. He swallowed hard, "If I slip here, then goodbye life!" But still he tried and went out to try, the other window is still open and maybe he have a chance to get there. While walking through thin tight rope. Yunlan almost fell luckily he quickly hold to a roof pipe and continue to walk.

When the window he left wide open suddenly shut close because of the wind. Yunlan gulp, "Don't look down! You must reach the other window before the men of Yezun came!" But when his almost at the window, he suddenly look way down. And almost faint because he have a fear of height and lost his footing. He almost scream when suddenly a hands from the window pulled him inside the window.

He fall in the embrace of a warm and familiar scent. "Xiao Wei!!!" He shout. Shen Wei cover his mouth to not scream. As tear drops fall from his eyes.
"You stupid wife! You almost died there!" As he cradle Yunlan in his arms.
"No one can seperate us! I told you that!" And Yunlan kiss his beautiful, dark eyes to stop him from crying.

Shen Wei lightly hit him on the chest, "You jerk! What if you fell and die! Would you leave me all alone here!" As he buried his face in Yunlan's chest and hugged him. Yunlan enveloped him in his embrace. "I'm sorry! I won't do that again!" And kiss Shen Wei's both cheeks and wipe his tears with his fingers. While cradling to his embrace, "What now? You became my beloved wife again?" As Yunlan smirk. Shen Wei on the other hand glared at him.