I Won't Let Go

Yezun scream and tried  to reach out to Yunlan but both Yunlan and Shen Wei  fall off thd cliff and down to the ocean floor.

    When both reach the bottom of the water, Shen Wei  tried to swim with Yunlan but the current is too strong. "No! I'm loosing you!" But Yunlan hold him tight. "I won't  let you go!" As he embrace Shen Wei  tightly and swim to the shore.

   When they came at the shore, Yunlan almost lost his footing as his shoulder ache.  Shen Wei  pulled him under a big tree to see how much the damage on his shoulder.

    He took off his shirt just to see it only graze his shoulder. He teared his shirt  to wipe Yunlan's  wound. "Thanks! But your legs I need to see it!" He teared half of Shen Wei's  pants to see the wound. Shen Wei  almost yelp because it hurt.

   "We need to take the bullet out!" He suddenly  took out a lighter and burned  his dagger a little. "What  are you gonna do with it?!" As Shen Wei look pale as he know what's  Yunlan gonna do.

    Yunlan took a stick, "Bite this! While I take the bullet out!" Shen Wei  shake his head. "Please! Xiao Wei! I don't  want you to be paralyzed! Hold my shoulder!" While he takes the bullet out. Shen Wei  almost break the stick and clutches Yunlan shoulder  as the bullet been taken out. And wrapped  a piece of cloth on the wound.

   Shen Wei  faint after  that, making Yunlan worried, as he laid him on the ground and took off his wet clothes to be hang. As well as him. And build a fireplace as he see they're  far away from the enemies.

    Shen Wei  wake up at the smell of the fishes  and warm body against his. Making him blushed.  "Your awake! I'm so worried you'll get sick!" While still embracing Shen Wei.  Yunlan suddenly  gave him an instant soup and fish. That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes and his wound have medicine in it. "What? How?!" He was cut by Yunlan pointing in his right direction a small village was within a reach. "I bought some supplies and a small tent! I don't  want Yezun to find us in that village!"

    While Shen Wei  was eating Yunlan  hugged him and cover them with a blanket. "Are you okay now?" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei  became red as he felt Yunlan bare body at his back and nod in returned.

     "I can't  believe  we escape your gege!" As Yunlan laugh. "His not my gege anymore when he tried to shoot me two times!" As Shen Wei  became angry. Yunlan kissed  him suddenly  on the cheek making him relax and finished  the food he was eating.

    "Tomorrow  at dawn, we will start to walk in the mountains  so Yezun's men won't find us." Shen Wei  kiss Yunlan and sleep in his embrace.

    Next morning they started to walk towards  it, Yunlan lift Shen Wei  at the back since his wound is still hurt. "Yunlan how's your back?" He ask. "It's  fine and your light as a feather! I wouldn't  be hard to walk in the mountain?" As he also lift his new backpack with important  things inside it. Shen Wei  smile and kean his head to Yunlan.

    Unknown  to them they are being spy by someone. "Sir! Yes! They're still alive!" As the man close his phone. When they went further and further into the forest. They saw a water falls. "Xiao Wei! Let's  swim! I got us some soap! And few new clothes.  As he laid Shen Wei  beside the lake and strip himself  up to swim at the lake Shen Wei  went red seeing his husband naked infront of him.

    "Xiao Wei! Take off your clothes and I'll wash your wounds. First he didn't  want to, but Yunlan assure  him there's  no one around who will see them. Shen Wei  blushed  as Yunlan take off his clothes one by one until his only wearing his boxer. Yunlan wash his head and back and carefully  wash the wounds on his leg. 

    Shen Wei's  body became hot seeing Yunlan bare body and pressing at his flustered. Shen Wei  can't  help himself, pulling him to his lap and started kissing him. Yunlan  was surprised  but he let his wife kissed  him while his hand roam around Yunlan's  body. Making him moan at the kiss.

    When suddenly  the man came forward, startling the couple. Shen Wei  hide  himself at the back of Yunlan. "Sir don't  be afraid!" Said the man as Yunlan pointed his gun toward him. "Talk! You interrupted us. The man cough and said, "I'm one of the men of your grandfather! My name is Cong Bo! Your grandfather want you back sir and you don't  need to worry about your didi! His been impeached and be trial tomorrow for trying to kidnapped you
and attempted to kill both of you!" That made them both surprise.

   "And your grandfather told me to pick you up right now." And excuse  himself so the couple could  wear their clothes  back.

   In a minute or two a helicopter came with Shen Wei's  grandfather. He hugged  Wei and want him and Yunlan to come back. As they agree upon it, they ride in the helicopter and fly back to the mansion.

   When they came they were surprised,  everyone welcome them  back  Guo, Da quing , the children and even Yunlan's  parents.

    Yunlan and Shen Wei  miss the children as all of them they  hugged.  " I thought  were never gonna see you all!"
Suddenly  his grandfather appeared behind him,  "Wei your nation need you! Since Yezun is been impeached  you now should replace him!" His grandfather said.

   "But before that grandfather! I need a long vacation with  my family." His grandfather  chuckled.  "Why not! We can go to anywhere you go in switzerland, japan or in the U.S just name it! And our private plane are willing to take you there!" All of them cheered except one.

    Yunlan talk Da quing  in a corner. "Yunlan can you forgive Yezun! He only done that because his love for you!" Yunlan pat his friend. "I know, I will talk to Xiao Wei  about  it! I know Yezun is very dear to you." Da quing  thanks Yunlan. As tomorrow  he will visit him.