I Can't Help Falling Inlove With You

Shen Wei  quickly took a tissue as he saw Yunlan's  nose bleed and wipe it. But that closeness  making Yunlan's body heat up.

    Shen Wei  smell is so sweet like honey and was presenting  infront of him. He didn't  notice  his hand suddenly  pulled Shen Wei's  soft waist unto his hot body and very near him.  "Xiao Wei....Xiao Wei.... what are you doing this to me?" He growls while intensely look at him. Shen Wei  was a little  bit puzzle .

    But seeing those sinful plump lips of Yunlan and his mint, masculine  scent making him crazy to want to taste  Yunlan. He can't  help himself to lick his soft pink lips and dropped  the tissue paper. While he wrapped  his arms around his neck.

    "Just one taste! I want to taste my precious  husband!" As Shen Wei  whispered  to himself.  While  his heart beat fast.  He lean unto him and kiss him softly. Yunlan just close his eyes and open his mouth  to taste those sweet honey as his hands went inside Shen Wei's  shirt. Caressing  the soft, flawless  skin. "Mmmmmph....." As Yunlan taste him again  and again.

    Shen Wei  felt heaven as he heard his man mouning to the kiss he quickly hold him tightly  while his body press unto him. He didn't notice that he start grinding his prize to Yunlan's  pants.

    "Aaaah.... F_ck! Wei!" As Yunlan lean broke the kiss and lean his head on the wall. That made Shen Wei  advance onto him to kiss his jaw line, neck and whispered,  "I want you Yunlan!" Without further instruction. Yunlan lift Shen Wei  up toward his bed. Shen Wei attack Yunlan's  lips again while  holding  him tight.

    As both sit on the bed Yunlan quickly pulled  Shen Wei's  shirt off revealing  his flawless, pale body while Shen Wei  take off Yunlan's  shirt and unzipping  his pants. Yunlan start kissing Shen Wei's  neck and exploring his bare body. Kissing  and sucking on his pink nipples while taking his briefs off him.

    "Your so lovely!" Said Yunlan as he taken off his shorts. Shen pulled  him back to his embrace while  arching his body unto him. Yunlan suddenly  pump him off. Making Shen Wei  jerk back to him. While Yunlan  still kissing and bitting him on his bare body. Shen Wei  suddenly  shiver and  cum unexpectedly. "Aaaah!" Yunlan chuckle.  "Your so sensative at my touch?" As he lick his hand to taste Shen Wei 's seeds.

     Shen Wei  pant underneath  him. "Don't  tease me! I want you!" Yunlan spread Shen Wei's legs and slowly thrust his prize upon him. Making Shen yelp a little. "Aaagh....." Yunlan slowly move unto him as he hit that soft spot again and again. Shen Wei  moan loudly as he cover his mouth as he remembered  their  not alone at their house.

    But when Yunlan  pounce onto him non stop, Shen Wei  can't  help himself to scream as he clutches the blanket. Yunlan hush him with a series of kisses while  his hands hold him tightly. Within a minute Yunlan burst inside of him as Shen Wei  follows. Still Yunlan rock his body unto him. "Yunlan!" As Shen Wei trashed  his head from right to left while arching his body unto Yunlan thrust.

     Da quing  on the other hand have finished changing his clothes and drying the hair of the children. "What's  taking them so long to take a bath and change clothes?" He wonder.

    Moments  pass, as Yunlan and Shen Wei  have finished  and change clothes again. Shen Wei  can't  help to hugged  Yunlan from behind while nibbling his neck. "I want to sleep beside you tonight!" As Yunlan kiss him. "Why not?" And lean his head to his. But he was shocked  as he saw Da quing 's expression.  "Wait a while my love!" And kiss Shen Wei's  hand. Shen Wei  can't  stop to giggle. As Yunlan pulled Da quing  out of the room.

    "Don't  tell something  happened  to the both of you! Yunlan! His not one of us nor your  your real wife! What are you thinking! What about Yezun!" He whispered  to him.

    "Yezun? I told to him were just friends! I think I love Wei! Da quing! For the first time of my life I have love someone and that  is Wei!" Da quing  shake his head. "Don't  be infatuated  to him! We still didn't  know what his real identity! What if his a wanted person? Or something! Yunlan think!" But Yunlan chuckled,  "I can't! I have fallen in love with him! I will die if he leaves my side! So please Da quing  don't  tell him the truth!" Da quing  look worried but he nod in returned.

   "If your not only my best friend I won't  agree to you!" Yunlan smile to his friend, "Thanks!" But Da quing  suddenly  think, "What if Yezun came back? He knows Yezun have a long crush on Yunlan. But Yunlan only see him as a little  brother.

    In the meantime, in Shen Wei's  estate.  While the minister is teaching Yezun. Wang the fiancee of Shen Wei  came. "My Wei!  Why aren't  you visiting me anymore?" As she kiss him on the lips. Making Yezun shocked. Wang smelled  sweet flowers of spring.

    "Miss Wang! Mr. Shen is very busy today! We have many things to talk too, he will call you again later?" Minister Lee said. "Yes! His right I will call you later." Wang whined, "Call me? Okay?" As she gave him a flying kiss and left.

    Yezun blushed,  "I can't  believe  Mr. Shen is luckily to have a beautiful  fiancee!" Said Yezun. The minister laugh. "That's  not the only fiancee he have!" That made Yezun puzzled as suddenly  Zhu Hong came. "Baby! Why aren't  you coming to my house anymore?!" As she suddenly  sit on his lap. Yezun was shocked  as he was kiss again. Zhu Hong smelled  like sweet wine that you will feel dizzy and didn't  want to let her go. And her red minnie skirt shown her long beautiful  legs.

   Yezun was a little  speechless. As he was drown by her big brown eyes and red lips. "Miss Zhu Hong were quite busy here, he will call you later. "Baby promise to call me will you?!" As she kiss him again and left. "Wow! I can't  believe  Mr. Shen Wei  have many fiancee!" Said Yezun. "And be careful with them! They  eagerly want to snatch you! Because your the heir of this country. " Said minister Lee. That made Yezun widen his eyes. "Heir? You....mean....I'm a prince or something?!" Minister Lee nod.