The Kiss That Started It All

Shen Wei  struggle to stand up but he slipped  again as he fall. Yunlan who was just breaking from his trance when he was shocked  again.

    That Shen Wei  fall face flat on him. As his soft lips touches his plump one. Shen Wei  didn't  know what to do as both were shocked.  "My heart.....my heart I think it have fallen somewhere  else!" Said Shen Wei  to himself.

      And that someone is Yunlan who have captured his heart. Suddenly  someone  cough. "Are you two just gonna sleep there eternity?!" Said Da quing.  Both broke from their trance and bolted up. "I think  I have something  to do!" As Yunlan ran.

    "I have to finish the dishes!" Said Shen Wei  as he ran back to the sink to wash the dishes.  Moment pass, Shen Wei  look at the mirror he can't  believe  how red he look and remember  the kiss. "Why am I embarass? His my husband right?!"

    But suddenly  Yunlan came with pillows and blanket. "Here! Sleep at the couch for a while! Since you don't  remember  me, it's  uncomfortable to you to be sleeping  beside me!" As he hurriedly  ran back to his room leaving Shen Wei  puzzled.  As he let himself  sleep at the couch.

   Within thirty minutes, still Shen Wei  kept rolling on the couch. "Wait? I'm the wife! Why would I sleep here?! And why I can't  sleep beside him! That's  not fare just because I can't remember  him! I can't  sleep in a comfortable bed with my husband?!

    So he tip toe toward the dark room of Yunlan and quietly laid beside him. "Yes! This is comfortable soft bed!" As he yawn and sleep.

    Next morning, Shen Wei  felt someone wrapped  his arms around  him and something  poking at his back.  As he turned  and woke up. He was welcome  by a very cute site. Yunlan cuddling beside him. He looks cute and defenceless.  "Is he dreaming? " He thought  and tried caressing Yunlan's  face. Yunlan stir as he open his cute brown eyes he was welcome by a lovely pair of beautiful  dark eyes.

    "Yunlan shout making Shen Wei  scream. As he realize that Yunlan is bare naked underneath  the bed sheet. He stumble and fall off the bed, pulling off the blanket of Yunlan. As he stood  up.  Yunlan shout as he tried to cover his bare naked  body under thd gaze of Shen Wei.  Who just realize his staring Yunlan's  naked body  from head to foot.

    "Turned  around your pervert!" He shout. Shen Wei  turned red and turned his back from Yunlan. "I didn't  know your naked under the  blanket!" Shen Wei  tried  to defend himself.  "Excuse me! Your the one who barge into my room! Give me back the blancket!" He shout.

    Shen Wei  gave it without looking at Yunlan. But he notice the clothes on the floor and the superman short. He accidentally  laugh. "Is this your short?! As he suddenly  wave it to Yunlan.

    Yunlan  became red as a crimson. As he tried to get it from Shen Wei  while covering  himself  up with the  blanket. But  it only make it worst as he took his short, he went out of balance and almost fall on the  floor. Luckily  Shen Wei  caught him. "Oh! My god! What are you two doing?!" Shout Da quing.  Who immediately  ran toward Yunlan's  room as he heard him shout.

   Seeing the scene  which is quite ackward lead to Shen Wei  lost his balance as they fall on to the floor as it lead again to the kissing of each other. Da quing sweat.

    A few minutes Yunlan and Da quing  came to the city to buy some foods. Yunlan was furious why Shen Wei  kiss him and seen him naked. He want to bang his head  that was his first kiss. Da quing  laughing at him. "Serve you right! For lying to him!" Yunlan glared  at him.  But Yunlan laugh evily, "His with the children now taking them for a quick bath!" Da quing  widen his eyes, "You evil bastard! Not the bath! You know how the children always played  tricks on you when taking a bath!" Yunlan laugh. "Yes...... and I can picture him drenched  with water!!!" He triumphantly  said.

   But  suddenly  he saw a familiar face, "Yezun?!" He saw him with a few men in suite. He tried calling him but  he never heard him and took off with a black sedan car. "Wow! His filthy  rich now? And whose that men with  him? They look important?" Ask Da quing.

    In the island,  Shen Wei  taking  the children to bath. All of them splashing water to him. "Stop it!" Shout Shen Wei  whose drench with water. "Phew! You think you can stop me!" As he took a host.  The children scream while all of them running  away. Shen Wei  host them with water but he didn't  anticipate one of them have a pail of soap water  and thrown the water on his face.  "Yunlan!" He shout.

    When Da quing  and Yunlan gone back home. They didn't  anticipate the house is a total wreck. All the children  running  around soapy on their  body. And tailing them is Shen Wei  whose shouting. "YAAAH! MAMA IS SCARY!!!" Shout the children. "YOU BRAT COME ALL OF YOU HERE!!!" As he hold a host and sprinkle at them. He didn't  notice he also sprinkle Yunlan and Da quing  with water. "Xiao Wei!!!" Shout Yunlan. Shen Wei  was shock.

    Minutes pass, as all of them change clothes. Yunlan was gonna give Shen Wei  a spare  clothes he have. But he forgot to knock  and barge in the room. He was surprised  Shen Wei  taking off his clothes and now just wearing his brief. Shen Wei  shout and tried to cover him up with his hands. Yunlan throw the clothes and gone back outside. He never notice he became red. Shen Wei  body is flawless,pale lean muscular body. Yunlan almost gawk on how beautiful  he is when he blushed  like a tomatoe making Yunlan heart beat fast.

    When Shen Wei  suddenly  peek outside. "Ah....Yunlan can I have another pants. The pants you gave me fall on the wet floor. As he stood there just wearing a long t-shirt seeing that long white legs and his cute blushing face. Yunlan almost  have a heart attack. He didn't  notice his having a nose bleed.