Your The Only One For Me

Yunlan looking at his window wandering  whose with Yezun, "Whose those men with him? Is he introuble?"

    But his thinking break when a soft hand encircled on his waist and soft lips kisses his cheek. "What are you thinking my husband?" Shen Wei  ask. "You? How I will I ravished  you tonight?" As he tease  Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  blushed  as he remembered  what happened a few minutes ago.

    "Funny? As much as I tried to remembered I only have our memory of love making a few hours? Tell me how did we met? And why do you fell inlove with me? Or I the one who beg for your love?" While doing his doe eyes.

    Yunlan swallowed  hard and think on what lied story  he would tell. "I love you the first time I saw you!" As he reminded the first time he save him from drowning in the ocean.

   "I thought  your a mermaid that float on the water? I hurriedly pulled you in my net and never let you go!" That made Shen Wei  laugh. Surprising Yunlan. "Stop joking around? My parents? Who are they? Do I have a sibling? Did they approved of our relationship? Or did we ran away like lovers that can get enough of each other?" As he smile to him.

    "The truth is all of us are orphans  with  no relatives! Mother Xie xie took care of us until we grown up." As he talking about Yezun, him and Da quing.
When she died of old age we promise that will took care of the small children here!

    As I never thought  that we would fall inlove with each other?" Suddenly  Shen Wei  cut in, "Who confess first?" He ask eagerly. "It's  you! You beg me to love you? Because your madly  inlove with me!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei  suddenly  tickle  him at the waist and armpit. Making Yunlan laugh.  "Liar! I never remembered  such thing? Maybe it's you who begged for my love?!"

    That made Yunlan retaliate as he tickle Shen Wei  at the waist. Making Shen Wei  laugh. Like a slow motion, Shen Wei  laugh beautifully. Making Yunlan fall head over hills for him. "Beautiful!" Said Yunlan. That made Shen Wei  stopped  his laughing and blushed.  "I  knew it! Your big fat liar! It was you who first confess!" As he wrapped  his arms to Yunlan's  neck and pulled him for a kiss.

    That time Da quing  was walking toward one of the room. Checking the children,  as he saw Shen Wei  kissing Yunlan. "That  fool! If Shen Wei  get back his memory, the only one who will get hurt is him!" He told to himself. As he back away and walkback. "I must know the identity  of Wei before Yunlan fall hard on him!"

    In the mean time  Yunlan lift Shen Wei  up and went to their  room to make love that night.

    Yezun on the other hand, was resting on his bed. "What is Yunlan and Da quing  doing? They will be surprise to know I lead a nation!" As he smirk. Suddenly  someone  knock on his door. As Yezun open the door. His favorite star Sang came and hugged him.  "Am I  dreaming?! Why is Sang came into my room?!"

    When he was about to kiss him. "Wait a second! What are you doing?!" He ask. "Ah? Kissing you? I know your not gay but why you always look at me with filled with  lust?" He ask. As much as Yezun want a kiss to his favorite star. He remembered  what  minister  Lee said they all want you  because your the heir of the nation.

    He suddenly  shoved  him, "Since you know I'm not gay? I don't  kiss any guy?" As he called his guard. "Please guide Mr. Sang outside!" Sang angrily went away. Yezun want to jump for joy seeing his favorite star want to kiss him. Yunlan and Da quing  won't  even believe  him. As he went to a nearby window.

    "Just wait for me Yunlan when I have enough power and money I will marry you! And build a big house for our children!" He suddenly  took an old wallet were there's  a picture of Yunlan.  And kiss it.

    The said person is moaning in the arms of Shen Wei. As Yunlan rock his body non stop to him until he burst inside of him. Shen Wei  scream his name and follows. Shen Wei  never felt this kind of pleasure. As he moan for more. Yunlan happily gave it to him and make his phase faster, as he spilled  inside of him again and again.

    As he felt exhausted  he fall on Shen Wei's flustered body.  "I love you Xiao.....Wei! Don't  ever leave my side!" Shen Wei  laugh. "How can I leave? I'm already your wife!" As he kiss Yunlan's  head.

    Yunlan widen his eyes as he remembered  they have no rings to prove to him that they are married. "Wei? Do you want to get married?" He ask. That  made Shen Wei  suddenly  sit up making him yelp in pain.

    "What do you mean? Are we not married?" He ask worriedly.  "Well not yet?" As Yunlan chuckled  and scratch  at the back of his head. "And you let me have s_x with you!" Shen Wei  turned angrily. Yunlan  apologizes  quickly and hugged  him at the back. He didn't  notice Shen Wei  is smiling.

    "Tomorrow! Let's  go to the city! And let me marry you properly! I want you to be mine legally!" As he lean his head to Shen Wei's  shoulder, nibbling at his back. Shen Wei  blushed  upon hearing it. As he made his stotic face and turned  to face Yunlan. "Okay! Tomorrow  will go to the city to be married!" That made Yunlan jump for joy in the bed. Not minding that his completely  naked infront of  Shen Wei.

     "You will not regret in your decision! I'll work hard so you'll always  be happy!" And kiss Shen Wei. Shen Wei  never felt so happy  in his entire life. As he hugged  Yunlan to deepen his kiss.