The Deal

In the office of Yezun, he can't concentrate because Yunlan is missing. His grandfather chuckled. "So would you have a deal with me?" He ask.

Whilr in the villa, Shen Wei and Yunlan having a lovely time with one another. Both lying on a flower beds of peony. Yunlan suddenly cup Shen Wei's face, kissing his soft, pink lips. Shen Wei on the other open his mouth to make Yunlan deepen the kiss while embracing him.

"Your so beautiful I hope we stay like this forever!" As he took a small flower and put at Shen Wei's ears. "Even the beauty of the flower didn't surpass your beauty!" And kissed his both blushing cheeks.

Yunlan didn't know his speech and body pressing down on Shen Wei making him blushed madly as his body heat up. While giving butterfly kisses to Shen Wei's neck. He can't stop himself from moaning while legs wrapped on Yunlan waist arching his body unto him. Yunlan yelp in surprise. "My....my...did I made my wife flustered on my kiss?"

But Shen Wei replied him with a heated kiss making Yunlan melt to kiss as he responded while both of the prize underneath their pants is giving friction to one another. "Ah....Lan.... I want you...." He whispered to Yunlan and bit his earlobe while moaning.

Yunlan can't take it anymore as he pulled the flustered Shen Wei to standup, he saw a small green house. And lead Shen Wei into it. As he lock it he removed the plants from the table. And he laid Shen Wei there and teared his clothes off.

"Yunlan!" He scream his name. Yunlan on the other hand pinned Shen Wei on the table and attacking him with kisses. Withering Shen Wei underneath him. He suddenly pulled off his pants and thrust his prize to Shen Wei, rocking his body to him.

Shen Wei can't think as he felt that huge thing went inside of him. And hit his soft spot over and over, making him cry in pleasure. He suddenly wrapped his legs again on Yunlan hips. As he arched his body to meet Yunlan thrust.

Yunlan is in heaven as he kiss, bit and suck that soft, flawless, lean and muscular body of Shen Wei. Until he scream for release. Shen Wei's body heat up as he felt warm liquid poured down inside his body. He bit his lips and suddenly scream Yunlan's name as he burst on him.

Hearing the sweet voice of Shen Wei screaming his name making Yunlan continue and make his phase faster as he spilled again to him. The temperature is heating up as two bodies became one.

An hour pass, as both finished up. Shen Wei request to Yunlan that both of them take a bath to clean themselves up. He didn't expect that made Yunlan's eyes sparkle. While suddenly he lift Shen Wei up, "What are you doing?!" As a red beat Shen Wei protest.

"My wife's back hurt! It is the duty of the husband to carried his wife if his injured!" He said. "And beside it will be faster to go the bathroom. " He whispered to Shen Wei making him shiver on what Yunlan will do to next.

As they left, the garderner came and was shocked on what happened to his green house. Many of his plants been tose aside, break pots and a short hanging on the edge of the table. "Whatta! F-ck! Happened here?! " Ask the bewildered gardener said.

The lovely couple on the other hand is having a fun time cleaning one another in the shower. Yunlan keeps hovering to Shen Wei until he pinned him behind and position him again. Without any warning he thrust to him again and again.

Shen Wei's body heat up eventhough the tiles are cold and water kept pouring themselves up. "Aaaah..... Ah....Lan...." As he lean his head to Yunlan's broad shoulder. While Yunlan kissing and sucking his white, pale neck. And his other hand kept stroking his prize non stop. Shen Wei scream as he burst onto Yunlan's warm hand while Yunlan follows as he thrust some more.

In a moment both laid naked on their bed, panting. Yunlan embrace Shen Wei feeling that warm body underneath him and smelling that sweet scent of his beloved. He can't help to kiss Shen Wei again and again.

Shen Wei on the other hand smile between kisses. "If you keep being so hot and damn sexy I don't know how to stop myself from ravishing you!" Said Yunlan who keept kissing and caressing Shen Wei's bare and flustered body.

"It's not my fault if I'm that hot and sexy!" While doing his doe eyes that Yunlan love the most. "Your so beautiful my angel how can I compare anyone from you!" And kiss him some more.

Suddenly his phone ring. Shen Wei almost bolt out from Yunlan's hold. "Let them wait!" And kiss him again. Shen Wei lightly pushed him. "Yunlan! Let go of me! This must be important!" As he put his robe on and fetch his phone inside his pants pocket.

His smile suddenly change as Yunlan notice when he answer his phone. "Wei! It's me! Your grandfather! Yezun will agree on our terms but he wanted Yunlan in return!" Shen Wei frown, "Your kidding me? Right grandfather! I won't hand Yunlan to no one! Not even Yezun!" He suddenly went to a far end of the room so Yunlan won't hear it.

"But the country needs you! And Yezun is still new in this kind of things. The other officials will eat him up!" Said his grandfather.

"Sorry grandfather I won't trade Yunlan to anything!" As he close the phone. His grandfather sigh. "My grandsons are both stubborn like their father! What will I do now?! I got to think a solution to this!"

At their room again, "What's the matter?!" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei suddenly hugged him. "Don't worry about anything! You have a lesson with Sgt. Guo! I hope your ready for it?" Yunlan nod in reply.