A Moment Of Happiness

Next day, Shen Wei  and Yunlan came to the city to get married and registered  it.

    Yunlan bought him a simple red cheongsam( traditional red clothes for the groom)  as well as him. And find a priest to marry them. While they're  finding a right ring. Yezun's  sedan car was driving in the city. He suddenly  saw someone  who looks like him wearing a cheongsam.

    He quickly get off his car with his body guards. "Sir minister Lee is waiting for you at the conference." But he ignored him and follow the man who look like  him. And was surprise as the man suddenly  went beside  Yunlan and kiss him. "I found the right ring! Let's  get married Wei!" As he pulled him to a church.

    Yezun's  world suddenly  shattered into many pieces as he followed the two of them. "No! This can't  be! That should have been me!" As he saw Yunlan place the ring to Shen Wei's  finger and kissed  him. "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"  Said the priest. Shen Wei  quickly kiss Yunlan while Yunlan  responds  back to the kiss.

    Yezun world collapse as tears rolled by from his dark beautiful  eyes. "Why did you marry him?! His not me! Yunlan! His a fake! I'm here!" As he almost ran toward the couple whose busy kissing each other. His body guards hold him tight and dragged  Yezun back to the sedan car. Shouting for Yunlan's  name.

    While in the church, Yunlan turned as he heard someone call his name. But Shen Wei  wrapping his arms around his neck making him turned back. "Thanks for marrying me! You made me so happy!" And kiss him again. "Let's  go buy some foods and celebrate it with the kids. As the newly wed couple went by to a nearby restaurant  and bought some foods.

    While in the conference,  Yezun can't  concentrate.  The minister excuse both of them to the other leaders  of the countries. "What's  wrong with you?!" Minister Lee almost shout. "I've found your missing heir! Now give me the money you promise and I'll leave to take back my life!" Yezun said.

    That made minister Lee widen his eyes, "His dead what are you talking  about?!" Yezun look puzzle  at him. "What do you mean dead?! I thought his missing?! Any way I saw him happy and healthy and married my lover!" He shout in anger. "It should have been me his marrying not him!" That made minister Lee clench his fist, "No! I thought he died!" As he pound on the table. Making Yezun jump back away in fright.

    "Shen Wei  your time will be up!" Said minister Lee.

    In the  island they're celebrating  the wedding of Shen Wei  and Yunlan. "Your now a Zhao! My Wei wei!" As he cage him to his embrace. And kiss him passionately.  Da quing  block the view of the kids. "Yunlan stop showing your PDA! Their still children here!" Shout Da quing.

    Making the lovely couple chuckled. "Sorry Da quing  I can't  help it! This is the happiest  day of my life! I love my wife!" As he pulled Shen Wei  for  a kiss. The children kept laughing and cheering. "Papa is kissing  Mama!" While Da quing  sweat. "And tonight  my wife your all mine!" Shen Wei  blushed  as Yunlan kiss him non stop on both of his cheeks.

    Yunlan never knew that the kisses is making Shen Wei hard below. He smile to Yunlan and pulled  him to a corner to tell him something. First he blushed  as he didn't  know what to say. "Ah....Lan.... I  think  we need to go back to our room!" As he look down not to look directly to his husband face, his shy to say it.

   The clueless Yunlan look puzzle on him, but as he saw his wife dilemma.  "Oh...... Don't  worry I will tell to Da quing  that to continue the party without us!" As he smirk and hurriedly gone back to his friend to tell him.

   While in the city, Yezun can't  help to cry as he remembered  Yunlan. "That man who look like him have taken his lover away. "Our reunion should have been a happy  ending! But that man ruined my only happiness!" Minister Lee suddenly  came, as he wipe his tears. "Tell me boy where did your lover live?!" He ask.

    Back to the island, Yunlan can't  stop making love to his wife. "Aaaah....Yunlan be gentle! My hole still sore from last night!" As Shen Wei  moan. "Sorry wifey I can't  control  myself when your looking so beautiful  underneath  me!" As he kiss him again and thrust his prize in and out to him. Making Shen Wei  withered beneath him.

    Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly  to his embrace and wrapped  his legs on Yunlan waist. As he felt his becoming one with Yunlan. He hope this love will never end. If he only knew that someone is planning to ruin his new life.

    As Yunlan burst inside of him, Shen Wei  kept kissing Yunlan until his plump lips is swollen. "Ah....Lan! I want you more!" He whispered  to his ears, making Yunlan smirk as his phase suddenly  went fast. Shen Wei  can't  stop screaming Yunlan's  name as he felt  Yunlan kept plunging  in his soft spot. He moan loudly as he spilled  again while Yunlan  in a minute follows. He can't  stop to bit Yunlan's  neck and kiss him. Yunlan on the other hand kept rocking his body again and again to him.

    Next morning both were exhausted and can't  even move an inch. Yunlan laid on Shen Wei's  flustered body, while Shen Wei  embrace him. "Your so beautiful  my angel!" Said Yunlan. While caressing  his cheek. But suddenly  they heard a shout outside that made them both sit up. "What's  going on?" He ask Yunlan.

   As both put on their clothes and went outside. Arm men came and barge in the door. As they saw Shen Wei  they tried to pulled  him away from Yunlan.
Yunlan fought back as well as Da quing.  While the children defend their parents by throwing things on the men. Suddenly  gun shot was heard as all of them stop. Minister Lee came.

    "Hello there Mr. Shen? Where here to take you back!" As the men hold both Shen Wei  arms.