In The Office Room

Yunlan was so happy he accompany his husband in the office. Many employees  look at them.

    "Did his preference  change? He have a good looking man as a secretary now?" Whispered one of the workers. Well they still didn't  know that Shen Wei  is already  married. And now where all shocked  as Mr. Shen Wei  introduce to them  Shen Yunlan is now his wife and secretary. Yunlan widen his eyes upon hearing his a Shen. Because he remembered  when they got married it was listed that Wei is now a Zhao.

    Upon returning to his office room. "Xiao Wei! I'm not a Shen your the Zhao now!" He protest. Shen Wei  sitted at his seat and still doing his stotic look. "Why Mr. Shen Yunlan don't  you know who I am? I can do anything. Just  one word I can make the impossible thing  be possible.  And our marriage contract I change it into Shen, since I'm the husband now. And if your forgetting  it where in the office. Call me Mr. Shen! Because I'm your boss here.  Am I clear Mr. Shen Yunlan?"

    That surprise  Yunlan  as he bow to him. "Yes boss!" He mumble. As Shen Wei  called  his other assistant  to teach Yunlan his work.  Unknown to Yunlan, Shen Wei  is having fun with him around.

    While his discussing  some issue with his other people. Yunlan accidentally  made a mistake on the xerox machine and can't  stop it from printing more  papers. "Help! Here!" He shout.  Other of his employees tried to help him. Making Shen Wei  laugh unexpectedly. As it only made it worst as the xerox machine kept printing non stop. His employees  look at each never did their stotic boss laugh.

    On another hour Yunlan trying typing on the computer while Mr. Shen  assistant Mr. Ting trying to teach him. He suddenly  spilled  the coffee on the computer  accidentally  making the computer glitch and almost the file is gone. Shen Wei  chuckled  and saying, "Cute!" That made Mr. Ting widen his eyes. "Cute?! He almost made  our file lost!" But Shen Wei  glared, "WHAT?!!!" Mr. Ting laugh, "Your wife is cute sir!" As he made a fake laugh.

   While on another one that Shen Wei  never like all of his employees women flock over Yunlan as all of them asking for help. Sometimes they will gawk on him on how strong he is touching his muscle on the arms.

   Shen Wei  stotic face would change and call Yunlan to his office. "As my secretary you cannot  leave my room until I say so!" Yunlan was puzzled but nod. "What's  wrong with him anyway?" He told himself.

    An hour pass, as Shen Wei  finished his work  and quite bored with nothing to do. He look to Yunlan on what he is doing. The man phasing here and there and arranging  papers and things. Suddenly  Shen Wei  got an idea to stop his boring days. He called Yunlan.

    "Yes boss what is it?" He was suddenly  pulled to Shen Wei's  lap making him surprised.  "Sir what are you doing?" He ask. "I'm gonna teach something  to you, that you should know! Since your my secretary!"

    Yunlan arched  his brow, "Are all your  secretaries do this?" As he remember the Windy girl. "No! Your exception since your my wife!" That made Yunlan's  face change and smile. "Okay! What  is it?" He ask.

    While Shen Wei  was teaching Yunlan, his hands kept rubbing on Yunlan hips and thigh. Yunlan almost yelp and stand up but Shen Wei  suddenly  hold him still.  "Where in the office!" Whispered  Yunlan to him. But suddenly  the blinds is close and the door is lock. 

   Yunlan was shock his husband have a remote control on his hand and started nibbling at his neck.  "Well no one will disturb us since it's  gonna be lunch time!" As he flipped  Yunlan and now seated to him in an akward position. Yunlan became red. As Shen Wei  whispered  to him. Shall we start our lunch my dear wife?" He said.

    That time Yezun want to treat Yunlan for lunch as he bumped  into the two women Wang and Zhu Hong. They thought his Shen Wei  and immediately  pulled  him to go with him. He tried to protest but the two women are such a chatter box that Yezun can't  tell them they got the wrong twins.

   In the room of Shen Wei  the temperature  went hot eventhough  they have an aircon. Scattered  clothes everywhere as two beings became one. Yunlan kept riding on to Shen Wei non stop as both moan when they burst at each other. Shen Wei  suddenly  pulled  Yunlan for a sloppy  kiss. "Your making crazier for you and so irresistible!" Whispered  Shen Wei  to him.

    Yunlan on the other hand was so focused  on whats  his doing he didn't  heard the word that Shen Wei  said. As he kept riding  to him non stop and kissing Shen Wei's  soft pink lips. They are drawn to each other for hours.  As the bell rang that lunch was finally over.

   Yezun on the other hand running toward Shen Wei's  office room to give Yunlan the food he bought since he never seen him at the cafeteria  where he slip from the clutches  of the two women.

   As he knocked  on the  door. Shen Wei  welcome him with a stotic look. "What  do you want Didi?" He ask. "Yunlan! Where is he? I want to give him some foods for lunch since you two are busy on something." As he almost pushed  his gege away from the door when he heard a moan.

   "Sorry! But Yunlan and I are still busy he needs to focus on his job!" As he close the door. Yezun look suspicious  to his gege as he notice his pants are different color from his polo shirt. When he was about to leave, Shen Wei  suddenly  open again his door and took the foods on Yezun hands and thank him. Yezun notice again as Shen Wei's  pants became different again. He want to ask his gege, but he close the door again.

    Inside the room, Yunlan was place inside Shen Wei's  private room connected to his office since he still exhausted on what him and Shen Wei  have done. Shen Wei  cover him up with a blanket  and place his pants and polo shirt beside the bed. "My cute secretary  you done a good job today! Tomorrow  I have many things to teach you again!" As he caress his soft brown hair and kiss his forehead. And he left Yunlan to his room and close the door.