The Truth Behind The Past

Shen Wei  woke up feeling someone  kissing his cheek but as he open his eyes, he scream seeing a goat kissing him. "Yunlan!" He shout.

    Yunlan came running  at him, "Xiao Wei! What's  the matter?!" Shen Wei  suddenly hugged  him tightly. "That thing! Kiss me!" He shout. Suddenly  someone  laugh at them behind. "Your wife is sure scared of animals, son?! Thats Veronica!" Said Xin ci.

    Shen Wei  widen his eyes, " I don't  care what that animal's name! Whose he?!" Yunlan cling to his Xin ci, "His my real father! Xiao Wei!" That made Shen Wei  pop his eyes. "And this is my little  home, daughter in law! My son told me he have married you and your a Zhao!" That made Shen Wei  widen  his eyes, "Wife?! No! No! Your misunderstand it! I'm the husband and Yunlan is a Shen!" He quickly said.

    "I'm a little  disappointed  at you son? It means  your under him?" Said Xin ci.  Yunlan  laugh a little,  "No...no...it's  not that!" But he suddenly  stop and almost stuttered as Shen Wei  glared at him. "Well a little......

     Father! Why not you take a bath for a while  to refreash yourself!" As Yunlan wink to Xin ci. Xin ci nod and left and took the goat with him

    Shen Wei  still shacken on what happened  and Yunlan comfort him and wipe his face with a damp piece of clothes where  his father hit him.

    "How did you know his your real father?" He ask him. He have evidence!" And gave a piece of cloth of a baby and initial written on Z.Y.

*Flashback*

    Xin ci and  his big brother   Yurong have   small business until his brother  went to the wrong path and sell illegal drugs and slave  human. Xin ci never approved of it. But what happened  next Xin ci was thrown in the  deserted  island  by his brother  as he wanted to own the business  for himself and to take his pregnant girlfriend  to be his wife.

*End of Flashback *

       Then that means Zhao Yurong is not  your biological father? But this guy name Xin ci is?" Yunlan nod. "Did you ask your mother?" Shen Wei  ask. Yunlan shake his mother. "Mother can't  answer that my so called father abuse her and now she have a small breakdown."

    Shen Wei  comfort him, "Don't  worry! After we go home we will take her to a good  hospital for treatment. And kiss him on the cheek.

    Suddenly  someone  cough behind them making them surprise  as Xin ci is very clean and look like his real father. "Son! We must get off this island! I want to save your mother from that brother  of mine!" Said Xin ci.

    "But how can we? We don't  have a raft or boat?" Yunlan ask. "Hmmm....don't  worry I think something  might  help us?!" As he left quickly.

    "Yunlan! You think your father had gone crazy because he was  left here?" Shen Wei  ask. "No! Xiao.....Wei! And beside he approved  about  our marriage and was  shocked  that I married an heir to this nation!" As he chuckled.

    When night time they're  both where surprise, Xin ci gave them canned foods to eat and a little bit of clothes. Where did you get this father?" He ask. When your uncle left me here, he also left my products here, this is once our family business. But your uncle became greedy and followed  the wrong path with his adopted  son Zhuiji.

    Both almost widen their eyes, "What Zhuiji is not his son?!" Ask Shen Wei. Xin ci shake, "No! Your uncle can't  have a child! That's  what the doctor said. Zhuiji was left by his parents as Yurong took him. And then when I brought your mother there because she got pregnant  and about to marry her. She was taken from me by your uncle! And left me here to die!

    But I told myself I would live and have my revenge! And now your here with me, son! We will take back what is ours and take him down to get back your mother!" As both nod in agree.

    " But do you have a can opener for this?" Ask Yunlan. Xin ci handed him a big knife, as he took it and open the can for Shen Wei  and him.

    At night, his father provide them with a small hut and blankets for sleeping. While his father went to one of the trees to sleep. When they're both  laid on the floor. "So now where not only the one who will take out uncle but my father also! I hope we can do it! So we can have a peaceful life again?!" Said Yunlan. "I hope Sargent Chu and his men got him!" Said Shen Wei.

     Outside the island in the middle of the ocean, Chu and his men trying to find Shen Wei and Yunlan.

     In the island, Yunlan kept hovering on to Shen Wei.  "Stop it Yunlan! Your father is here!" As Shen Wei  tried to sleep but suddenly  a hand slip under his pants. Making him gasp as Yunlan kept stroking it. Shen Wei  is too late to stop him. When a moan escape from his soft lips, that made Yunlan a chance to capture his pink lips. As he kiss him hungrily,  Shen Wei  responded to the kiss and forgot about the situation.

     When Xin ci see what's  happening  below him. "There at each other again!" He just left to a farther tree to sleep.

     Within a minute Yunlan is rocking in Shen Wei's  body while Shen Wei  moan loudly. As he kept kissing him and hold Yunlan tightly. But as he kept hitting that soft spot. Shen Wei  can't  hold his scream and burst on Yunlan. Yunlan follows with in a second.

     "Xiao.....Wei....your so beautiful!" While kissing his neck and bare body. Shen Wei  can only reply him with a moan as he arch his body, as Yunlan  thrust to him some more. Within a second both spilled on each other and both sleep in exhaustion.

I LOVE MY FAKE WIFEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें