A Little Happiness

When Yunlan open his cute brown eyes, still Shen Wei  sleep silently  embracing him from his arms.

    "Your so beautiful my angel I will die if you'll break up with me!" He inwardly  said. While touching Shen Wei  eyes, his cute nose, cheeks and that soft pink lips. Yunlan didn't  know that Shen Wei  is wide awake and just happily  feeling Yunlan's  love for him.

   His mint, masculine  scent is intoxicating making Shen Wei  relax to his hold. As pulled him nearer to him. Yunlan was startled at first that Shen Wei  is so near. Making Yunlan heart beat fast. He can't  help to nibble on his neck and smelling Shen Wei  scent.

    Shen Wei  can't  help to giggle as dark beautiful  eyes, fluttered  open, seeing Yunlan's  nibbling to his neck and ears.
Yunlan didn't  know that he awaken Shen Wei  lust on him. As his hands massage inside his shirt.  "Aaaah....Wei!" As Yunlan felt Shen Wei's  hands touching and pinching his nipples.

    "You naughty wife of mine, are you trying to seduce me?" As his hands suddenly  went to Yunlan's  pajama pants. He suddenly  pulled it down making Yunlan shiver as he felt cold air breeze underneath  his below body. Without any warning. Shen Wei  suddenly stroke his prize making Yunlan shut his eyes as hiss in delight. That his prize is being touched  by the soft hand of Shen Wei  whose attacking kisses now to  his neck while caging to him to his embrace.

    "Ah.....lan I want you!" He suddenly took a lubricant in his night stand. As he took off his pants and briefs. And place  an amount on his prize. He slowly entered Yunlan. Who yelp in surprise.  As something  big is entering his hole. He brace himself when Shen Wei's  prize moves rocking his body to him.

   First it was too painful as he clutches  the blanket almost making a hole onto it. But as it hit his soft spot.  He moans loud while his body moves on its own arching every time Shen Wei  thrust onto him. Yunlan is becoming moaning mess as Shen Wei  phase become faster. Within a minute  he burst at Shen Wei's  body. While Shen Wei  scream his name and spilled  inside of him.

    "We will always be doing this my beloved wife!" As he thrust to Yunlan. Yunlan  can't  help to grip Shen Wei's  shoulder as his attacking him with rain of kisses. The bed kept creaking  as Shen Wei  kept pouncing on him. Until he burst inside of him again.

    Yunlan felt his reach his happiness  not letting go of Shen Wei.  Shen Wei on the other hand still kep rocking his body unto him. In an hour both got exhausted and sleep in each other arms.

 In an hour both got exhausted and sleep in each other arms

    Yunlan was woke up as he need to drink his medicine. He was surprised  Shen Wei  already wear his clothes and now preparing  his foods and the medicine for his flu.

    Yunlan almost stand up but Shen Wei  prevented  him. As he spoon feed him to eat and gave him the medicine. Shen Wei  about to stand. Yunlan suddenly  cling to his arms. "Just stay here!" He said. "

    But suddenly  someone knock, making Yunlan pout, Shen Wei  laugh,  "Wait! We need to know whose  knocking.  As he open it the children kept running in, "Mama!!! We miss  papa!!!" As all if them dive to Yunlan bed. Making him shout to stop their jumping. Shen Wei  laugh on what happened  but suddenly  stop as he saw who came at the door with Da quing  his didi.

    "Yunlan!" He ignored the glare of Shen Wei  and hug Yunlan tightly. "Are you alright? I got a medicine! And your favorite fruits mango!" Yunlan just laugh and sweat upon seeing Shen Wei  intensely  look at them. And pushed  Yezun lightly away  from him.

   Da quing  bought him a hot soup to eat. He want to protest but Yezun suddenly  shoved the hot soup to him.
Making Shen Wei  angry as he snatched  the spoon. "Thank you! But I will feed my husband!" As he shoved the spoon to Yunlan.  But Yezun snatch  it back, "No! I will  feed him!" As he shoved  the  hot  soup to Yunlan.

    Shen Wei  pulled the hot soup to him while Yezun also. Da quing  trying to stop them. Until the hot soup fall to Yunlan's  pajama pants. Yunlan scream because the soup is hot. Shen Wei  tried to wipe it with a towel as well as Yezun.
"Stop touching my *bleep!*" The children was  shocked  hearing what their papa said. "Yunlan! We have minors here !" Shout Da quing.

    Yunlan hurriedly  went to the bathroom  to cool his prize off as well to change his pants. But suddenly  he got dizzy  because of the medicine and almost fall on the tiles. Luckily Shen Wei followed him at the bathroom.

    As he almost fall, Shen Wei  caught him. "Ah Lan!" As Shen Wei  tried to wake him up. But Yunlan only reply him with a snoor. Shen Wei  sweat. As he told to Da quing  that  visiting hours is over  because Yunlan's  medicine made him drowsy  and sleep. As all of them gone back  and lock the door.

    There he laid Yunlan back to the bed and change his clothes. Then he went back to the bathroom  to take a quick shower.

    As he came back he snuggle  and pulled Yunlan  to embrace him. "Your so cute and defenceless  sleeping like that!" As he caress his soft brown hair, Yunlan suddenly embrace him back and laid his right legs on his waist. Making Shen Wei  startled.  "My little  wife really want to  captured me!" As he peck him on the lips. Making Yunlan smile on the kiss. As he mumble, "More Xiao Wei!" That made Shen Wei  laugh.

     But suddenly  Yunlan stir in his sleep,  making Shen Wei  alert. As he calling somebody else name and he started breathing heavy and trying to reach for something  or someone. He suddenly  scream, making Shen Wei  shake him to wake up. As Yunlan open his eyes he was welcomed  by Shen Wei's  worried face.

    "Who are you calling too?" He ask. "My.....brother he came back for me!" Shen Wei  was puzzle, "Brother? Do you have a brother?" He ask.

    At the island of Yunlan a pirate boat  suddenly came.  Zhuiji and his men got off the boat. "Zhuiji! Why did we came back to this forsaken island  anyway?!" Cong bo complain. Zhuiji suddenly  thrown him a bag. "I want my brother back! I miss my brother dearly! Search the island hurry! You know what my brother looks like!"