The Escape

When Yezun was busy working at his new  office, which is the office of his former gege. His grandfather came.

    "Yezun! I want to speak with you!" Yezun just roll his eyes, "I'm busy! Can't  you see!" His grandfather  chuckled.  "Too busy to know that Yunlan and Shen Wei  have elope?" That made Yezun widen his eyes, "What?! When?!" As he called the main house.

    And indeed the two escape and now missing. Unknown to Yezun his grandfather  help Shen Wei  and Yunlan get out of the house and into a villa in their province.

*FLASHBACK *

    While Yunlan  is talking with Shen Wei  a plan suddenly  the men of his grandfather barge in the door and kidnapped  the two. And was brought to the van underneath the mansion. As they speed away toward  the province.

    "What's  going on?!" Yunlan almost jump out of the van. "Sir don't  worry! Were here to protect you!" I'm Sgt. Guo and this is my team! Where working for  Mr. Shen Wei's  grandfather  will place you in a safe place  were Mr. Shen Yezun won't  find you!" That made Shen Wei  hold Yunlan's  hand to make him relax. Yunlan was a bit panicking  as he have a trauma with his brother Zhuiji.

    Zhuiji on the  other  hand was outside the  house of the Shen and didn't  notice the van that dash away  from behind them. As they waited if Yunlan or Shen Wei  will appear outside.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

     When they arrive at the villa. Butler Xiaobi waiting for them to arrive.  He welcome  the couple to their place. As they came to their room, "These will be your room sirs!"

    While Shen inspecting the room. "Did your grandfather told you something?" Ask Yunlan. "No! I was surprised  as you!" Said Shen Wei.  Yunlan suddenly  hugged  him from behind. "Xiao Wei! Since your not the heir anymore? Just be my lovely wife!" And kissed him on the cheek.

    That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes and shoved  Yunlan. "Wife?! No! No! Grandfather will do something and will give me back my position!" He glared at Yunlan. Yunlan calmed  him down and embrace him. " Why won't  you be my lovely wife!" As he pout and lean his head on him.

    "I already made you  the top! I won't  give you my title as husband!" Suddenly  someone knock at their door, butler Xiaobi. "Sir would like to tour the place?" As they where led outside, while Shen Wei  inspecting the garden.
Yunlan talk to Sgt. Guo. "Can you teach me how to fire a gun and kung fu? It's  for my Mrs." He whispered  to him while pointing to Shen Wei.

   Sargent Guo laugh a little,  "Why sure sir! Anything for your Mrs.?" Yunlan pat him and thanks. Not noticing Shen Wei  is looking at them. "Hmmm..... what is his up too now?"

    Yunlan again ran to his side locking hands with Shen Wei. And notice Shen Wei  glaring at him. "Look! I'm not flirting with Sgt. Guo? Don't  be jealous!" And kiss his lips. "Really? Then what are you two whispering  at each other?" He ask.

    "I want to learn how to defend for some one precious  to me!" Said Yunlan while leaning his head to Shen Wei's  shoulder. Shen Wei  blushed  and smile, "Do I know this person? This precious one?" As he tease him.

    Yunlan wrapped  his arms tightly in the neck, "Well that precious  someone is my beautiful  angel with that deep, dark eyes and hair, cute pointed nose and soft, pink lips! In which I love so dearly to kiss!" Shen Wei  blushed  deeply. "Do that  precious  someone  have a name?" He ask.

   But suddenly  butler Xiaobi suddenly  cough. Because their men are looking at them.  Sgt. Guo suddenly  called back his men to guard the front and back gate leaving the two lovebirds and butler Xiaobi.

    Shen Wei  want to break the hugged  as he was embarrassed  but Yunlan hold him tight. "Wait! I didn't  tell you his name!" As he rubbed  his nose to Shen Wei.  "His so beautiful I can't  imagined  leaving my life without him! I might die if he leave me!" Shen becoming red as an apple. "Yunlan! It's  alright? You can say it for a while!"

    But Yunlan shake his head, "Now that your here with me I want to tell you! His name is Shen Wei! His my lovely......eh......wife!" He smirk. "Yunlan!" Shen Wei  shout.  Suddenly  butler Xiaobi laugh, "Sorry sir! Your other half is very romantic! If I am you I would let him call me that!" As he continue  his walk. "Ah....young love!" And chuckled.

   Shen Wei  break the hug. "You know I'm the heir of this nation! I can't  show my weakness!" As he turned  his back on him and crossed  his arms. "But Wei! Yezun is the first born!" Yunlan accidentally  said. That made Shen Wei  a little  bit sad.

    "Sorry I shouldn't said that!" And hugged  Shen Wei  from behind. "Maybe he got the title! But still you have me! I won't  leave your side! Even your just an ordinary citizen!" Shen Wei  hold Yunlan's  hands. "Yes! I know I still have you! I'm just worried with his power now, he might take you away from me!" As he turned  back to Yunlan and hugged him.

    "That will never happen! Because I'm the one whose gonna protect you from now on!" As he kiss Shen Wei's head and embrace him. "Sirs lunch will be serve at the garden!" As butler Xiaobi called them. Yunlan walk with Shen Wei  hand to hand. "Hmmm.... wife it's  not so bad. I will just lazy wait for my husband  to comeback from work! And we will snuggle into our bed the whole night!"  Said Shen Wei.  Yunlan smile upon hearing that. "You won't  regret it my pretty angel!" As they went to the garden table under a sakura tree to eat.

    Birds chirping and sun brightly shine, "Ha! This is a lovely afternoon for us!" As Yunlan suddenly  notice Shen Wei  looking at the sakura tree. He suddenly  took his cellphone and picture Shen Wei  who were startled  at the click of the phone. "What are you doing?" He ask.  "Just cheeking if my cellphone works? And it works beautiful!" As he look at the picture of Shen Wei.