21. Revelation

Zacznij od początku

And, I positioned myself and started the tune... and sang...

By the end of the song, the doorknob unlocked n there comes, Ishita running to me & hugged my waist tightly.

I too patted her hair n console her for some time till she stops sobbing.

"Sorry" she said looking up with tear-ridden eyes making puppy faces.

"Okay, Princess... Now, don't cry anymore. Whatever other says doesn't matter, because u know how beautiful u r. U r Pretty from inside, Right?" I asked bending to her level and caressing her face.

"Pretty's on the inside" She said with a smile making me smile too.

"Okay, now go with Jeff n have some cake n pastries I've got for u." I said n gestured Jeff.

"Come Ishu" Jeff held Inshita n they walked to the dinning.

I looked up at the shocked, surprised n amazed faces of Fab5.

"Blue Voice" Mukti comes out of shock first n whispered.

Others too came out of their state n looked at me...

"Yes, I'm the Blue Voice" I said keenly observing their faces.

"But u never told us" Cabir narrowed his eyebrow.

"And u also deny working with Fab5" Alya said.

"Why is that?" Dhruv said n I stood looking at them accusing me. I've guessed them to hold this reaction so I just took a deep breath.

"Well, Me being Blue voice is not known at many, not even my parents or Rhishab. So, ...
And About rejecting working with Fab5; I'm not asked for it. My manager directly denied as I've strictly said him not to make me public, I don't wanna come front with this identity." I said while mostly looking at Manik's eyes which held mine.

"But Maddy works with u?" Cabir asked making me look at him.

"Hmm... Because he's the one through which I entered into this singing songs."

"u mean u both know each other closely?" Dhruv asked looking at Manik n I turned to see Anger in Manik's eyes. I wonder what's wrong?

"Not exactly. Actually, years back, when I joined music classes to learn Violin n Piano I met him. That time only I got Ishita with me & needed money for her medication n them schooling and all. Even though I'm rich n I can ask Dad for it, but Dad denied me taking care of Ishita n argued to send her to an orphanage, so, I need to arrange money myself. That time, Maddy caught me singing while playing Piano n insisted to join him for which he'll pay too. And I agreed.

But, since, I'm a doctor, so I'm always busy. So, I asked them not to disturb me & not to force me to work with anyone. And I only join him or sing whenever I feel like n I'm free."

By the time I ended my never-ending speech all r in deep thoughts n I looked at Manik's eyes which r already on me.

"I'm really sorry for not telling u beforehand
And I can work with u but in my holidays only." I said with hope in my eyes that they'll not be angry or mad at me.

Dinner time, At the dining table

Manik's POV