°7°

So today's gonna have a double update, thanks to two readers that persuaded me to do a double update xD. The first chapter is dedicated to Cherry2061

Above is a picture of Jubilee.

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

Mr Abiola my driver, pulled into a large gate that had the motto and name of the school, imprinted on Tatiana's fancy school jacket.

What's this?

My face plastered on the back seat window, as my eyes took in the magnificent building in front of me.

Is this a school or heaven made personally for student?!

"Oga__" I squeezed both eyes shut. "I mean... Mr, we're at my school, right?"

"Miss Tatiana," Abiola glanced at me through the rearview mirror. "Are you feeling okay today?"

"Um....." I scratched the back of my head. "Yeah yeah, I am. I'll be going now." I grasped the purple backpack beside me and rushed out of the car, bumping into someone in the process.

"So sorry," I rolled my eyes and swore at whomever was trying to turn my life into some cliché character in a book.

The boy I had bumped into, was a little bit firmed. He was tall, on the dark side and had a low cut.

"Are you alright?" I asked in a concern manner.

The boy moved closer towards me in a swift motion, leaned down a bit and then whispered. "Bump into me again, and you'd be sorry. Oh wait, you already are."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, as I watched him go. "Why'd he sound like some serial killer?"

"Tatiana!" A girl screeched happily at a far end. She was dark, very beautiful and had a rounded cheek. But she wasn't fat. She finally approached me with a smile. "What were you thinking talking to Jubilee?"

So that's his name. Wait, who's this in front of me?

Before I could think, the girl had her arms wrapped around me. "I was so happy when Irene informed me that you were doing okay. I wanted to visit too, but I was having a date."

"It's alright," I patted her awkwardly, as I tried to move away from her embrace.

"Leave her be," Irene, the girl I had met at the hospital the other day, strode towards us. "Omonigho, T just got discharged. Give her some breathing space."

Irene pulled my backpack off of my shoulders, and helped me with it. Together with these unknown girls, we began to walk into the school building.

"So what was it like?" Omonigho asked all of a sudden.

"What was what like?" I replied with confusion laced in my voice.

"Jumping off of a bridge!" Omonigho said excitedly.

Why don't you climb on top of a bridge and find out.

"Omonigho," Irene called out of frustration. "Leave her be."

We began to climb up the stairs leading to God knows where, when all of a sudden, our path got blocked by someone. A girl and her friends, I think. The girl at the front was tall and athletic. She had little makeup on but her lips were so red, thanks to the help of her pepper red lipstick.

"What do you want Rosemary?" Irene and Omonigho dragged tirelessly.

"What else?" The girl now known as Rosemary, folded her arms. "Just wanted to see if it's true."