"If what's true?" Omonigho furrowed her brows at her.

"If our dear T, survived." She pouted, feigning sympathy. Even I knew she was fake.

"Only her friends can call her T, not you." Irene began to crack her knuckles.

Note to self, Rosemary isn't a friend.

"Whoa whoa whoa," Omonigho used her palm, to get hold of Irene's knuckles. "Restrain yourself."

"Let's go," I said to the girls, while keeping my head up high. I guess that was what Tatiana would do, if she was here.

"You wouldn't have come back, you would have died inside that river. It's gonna be like paying for your sins!" Rosemary kept her rants, but the girls and I did our very best to ignore her, as we continued the journey up the stairs.

This was what I never wanted, Drama.

We arrived at a door that had Ss3 Commercial crested on it, Irene helped to open it and we all stepped in.

Immediately our foot stepped into the classroom, everyone began to clap their hands, except two. Jeremiah and Jubilee.

Yeah, I remembered Jeremiah.

Jeremiah looked at me like some sort of experiment, while that Jubilee of a guy, glared at me like I'd stole his kidney or something.

What's his problem with me?

"Guess they all missed their head girl," Irene chuckled. She moved me towards what I presumed must be their seat and made me sit beside Omonigho and herself.

"And how did you survive?" A boy Jumped on my desk, with a lollipop stuck at the side of his mouth.

"Don't get up from this desk in the next five seconds, and you won't be alive to find out." Irene threatened.

The boy pulled the lollipop from his mouth, earning a loud 'pop'. "Ooh, I'm so scared." His friends which were at his back, began to laugh like hyenas.

"You'd soon be," Irene sprinted out of her seat, making the boy to step back a bit. "Jaja!" Irene began to crack her knuckles, "You're so dead!" And that's how Irene began to chase Jaja like some six years old.

Students were laughing and finding joy in watching Irene and Jaja, but I couldn't. I felt if I made even the slightest movement, my secret would be out in the open.

I missed Judith, I wished she was here with me. Judith would have given me some advice. Yeah I know, Judith's advice were crap. But I would have shiftered the nonsense, till her advice made sense.

I promptly stood up from my seat, catching the attention of Omonigho. "Where to?"

"I um..." I scratched the back of my head out of habit, then let my left feet to rub my right ankle. "Need to go to the restroom."

Omonigho nodded, before drifting her attention back to her phone. "You got to be fast about it, the teacher would be here any minute."

"Great," I sighed, then walked my way out of the classroom.

Finding the ladies restroom was hella hard. The school was huge, extremely huge. I approached yet another hallway, meeting another dead end. I felt lost and pathetic. At my previous school, the restroom was easy to find. Just a door and once opened, you'd see the toilet seat staring at your face, in all of its glory.

"Hey," I stopped on my track. I turned around, to see Jeremiah staring down at me. "Follow me."

Jeremiah turned without saying another word and began to walk down the hall. I followed behind him, as I imagined his hair to be some sort of black cotton candy.

We approached a door, which had the sign Female Restroom on it.

Sighing, I turned to face Jeremiah. "Thank you."

I diverted my attention back to the door, and held the handle. "Try not to be obvious." Jeremiah's voice held me on my spot.

After taking some seconds to register his words inside my head, I turned to question him. The only problem was, Jeremiah was no longer behind me, he was seen striding down the hall.

I shrugged, opened the door and walked in.

This school get money o.

Unlike my previous school with just a door and toilet seat, this female restroom had it all. Eight different stalls with secured doors, five sinks attached to the walls, a large space between the stalls and the sinks, and to round it all up, a large rectangular mirror plastered on the wall.

My old school must learn from this.

I got into one of the stalls, and had a short conversation with mama nature. Stepping out of the stall after doing my business, a small piece of paper fell from the door to my stall, and landed on the tiled floor.

I bent down a bit, and picked up the neatly folded paper. Once it was in my possession, I unfolded it.

After what you've done, you decided to show your face in this school?! You've got no shame Tatiana. You ain't even remorseful about Happiness. But guess what? I'll let you pay.

I'll let you pay real good....... Watch your back.

I furrowed my brows, as my eyes skimmed through the note. I rushed towards the door to the bathroom, and opened it widely. I poked my head out in search of anyone suspicious, roaming the lobby. But everyone seemed to be minding their own business.

I sighed, close the door and strode towards the rectangular mirror in the bathroom. I placed the note on the sink, then stared at my reflection in the mirror.

What has Tatiana done? And who the hell is Happiness?

Eddy : Something definitely is going on, and Uyai happened to be wrapped around it

What do you think is Jubilee's problem towards her, and who do you think sent the notes???

Comment below, would love to see your thoughts.

Vote, One way to ginger me to update.

Share, to those your Nigerian wattpad friends.

If you haven't seen THE WRONG GIRL, then you're missing. Go over to my profile and check it out 😊

Next update : Later today.

Words : 1565

Till next time,

Adios

X
-Eddy