of course i will

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
" Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don't want to leave her now"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Word count - 1550

Leo's pov:
"shhhh!!
"you gotta be more quiet!"

I guess i would normally be considered the quiet one, yet for some reason i couldn't keep my shit together as we sneaked back home, careful not to wake Tils mother. Her hair sat just on her shoulders, red strawberry lips that complemented a smile that could make the strongest man weak.

Ive been targeted by Cupids arrow, and now its sharp tip has been lodged into my chest, and yet i've begun to accept the pain the comes along with it. It hurts so good to be punctured by something so sweet and innocent, the thought of it leaving my side would cause only chaos.

I liked her more than i planned.
I never meant to depend on her.
I made a promise years ago to protect her, and yet am i doing the right thing?
I don't think i could ever leave her until i know for certain that she can spread her wings on her own. However my own pure selfishness and lust for her has kept me back, somehow trying to justify my own actions.

I kept something from her, and for the longest time i thought i was doing the right thing, but i was wrong. I did everything he told me to do, for her future, to give her personal freedom, and yet i feel if i tell her the truth she will hate me forever.

This wasn't suppose to happen.
I didn't plan on falling in fucking love.

"Im going to take off this dress and have a shower, wait for me on my bed?"
She made small steps to her bedroom, shutting the door, running the water.

I immediately crushed on her soft bed, my face soaking in her scent on the sheets and the warmth of the silk. The day had certainly gotten to me, stress and anxiety settled in as i layed in the dark, awaiting her to return to me. The tightness of my pants didn't help, so i quickly pushed them off, along with my black t-shirt.

I was exhausted, and yet i would stay up just to talk for her longer. Maybe it was a distraction from the reality in my head, yet its something that i need at the moment because i'm selfish.

Hair in a white towel, along with one covering her body, she walked out, a trail of steam following her.

" I can see you've already made yourself comfortable"
"Yes, now join me"
She playfully pounced onto the bed, releasing her hair from the towel. Water dripped down her cheeks, and her eyes seemed to sparkle as the looked across to me.

Should i just tell her now?

"Did you have fun tonight Tilly?"
"What do you think Leo? Apart from almost breaking up a fight and swimming almost naked in a pool, i think the night was great...."
"Yep i get your point, however its slowly getting better right?"

I tried to slip down her towel that was wrapped around her body to get a peak, but she snatched my hands quickly away.

"Wow Leo those hands of yours are definitely demanding"
"You like it though dont you?"
She only grinned in response.

" Man i never thought i'd be so happy in my life. I've got you, mum and harriet. Ive got a future, and i'm living in London, i've got everything i need. And you want to know why Leo?"
" Why?"
" Because of you. You made me believe in myself and stand up for myself. So thank you"
" You know that's not true Tilly, it's all you"