i will always find you

i miss you everyday , but today it feels like everything i do is just here to remind me that i'm living without you

CRAZY CHAPTER YALL : 2194 WORDS!
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

You have missed the message bank of:
" Leo Dicaprio, leave me your number and i'll get back to you another time, and if this is Til, come down and talk to me you lazy shit"

The message of course was prerecorded ages ago, when i was constantly with Leo.

I haven't seen Leo in 62 days, not since the events that happened on that terrible Friday, and it still hurts me to think about it.

He basically confessed his love for me, and i did too, but he still chose to left.

With 2 months gone by, ive changed a lot. Joey, the boy i ran into on that night, is now my current boyfriend.

He's kind, he treats me so well, he truely cares for me, but everytime we kiss and touch, i can't help that my mind wonders over to Leo.

I promised Leo i wouldn't kiss him ever again, or be with him again, but he left.

So i'm not the one who truely abandoned us.

"How's my gorgeous girl doing"
Joey enters the door, placing a quick kiss on my forehead, and sits next to me on my bed.

" I'm alright"
I'm clearly not.

" Good to hear! Would you like to do something tonight? Maybe we could go out for dinner? i'll pay?"

" I'm a little Tired J"

" Come on baby, we haven't hanged out in so long"

" Yeah i know but i'm very tired J. I've been up all night thinking"

" Thinking? About what?"

" Just my old friend, i haven't seen him in so long"

" Forget about the past darling, let's do something tonight, just you and me."

I cant forget. When i'm assleep or awake, i dream of Leo all the same. You can never stop loving someone like Leo. Once you love someone honestly, you can never un love them. You can only find someone who can love you more. At this time, my old love for Leo will not feel so strong, but it is at heart. My heart will never let me forget Leo, a person who made me happy, made me smile, and encouraged me to be myself.

" Okay"
" Let's go now honey!"

He reached for my hand, and with reluctance, i took it.

Joey, or J, as i called him was an amazing man. He was kind, he was caring, but there was something missing. I love him i do, but it's not the love that makes you want to seize the day, the love that will make you do crazy things. It's that comfortable love, but you could still live without them. And i don't really want that type of Love.

I want a crazy, undecided relationship, when doing things such as buying food at the grocery store or cleaning your clothes at the local laundry, is fun. Joey makes me feel happy and calm, but he doesn't give me the thrill or the feeling of absolute comfort like Leo Did.