i feel appreciated

"You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch"
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"You're the light, you're the nightYou're the color of my bloodYou're the cure, you're the painYou're the only thing I wanna touch"•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Word Count - 1666
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Holy fuck i didn't know it could feel like that.

Leo's hands roamed my body like i belonged to him, and i did. That's the scary thing. This man could do absolutely anything at this current moment and i'd be at his mercy.

My hands stayed above my head, and his grip removed from around them as his hands went lower. He started just by touching the outside of my underwear, and his eyes stay connected with mine. His touch got rougher yet was still delicate, as his hands slipped in between my heat, touching and caressing.

I couldn't stop the moans that released from my mouth as my hips arched back as a result of his touch. He knew the exact spots, the exact rhythm, and pace to keep me squirming.

" Fuck i'm close Leo"

He continued for a moment longer, before taking his hand out before my release.

" What the fu—"

His mouth cut me off as he kissed my lips so i couldn't finish my sentence. I felt irritated at the stinging in my belly caused by him not letting me reach my peak.

He pushed off me for a second, looking down at me, with a smile on his lips, clearly amused with his previous actions.

" You didn't really think my hand was going to do that for you?"
" I... well i was hoping?"
"Oh tilly so naive"

He slowly took his shirt off, looking me in the eyes as i gulped taking in his naked chest.

" Are you feeling okay?
he was still currently sitting on top of me putting his weight on his knees that were on the outside of my thighs. I was completely naked, but he had his pants on, and he just looked at my body as if it was an artwork.

" I'm feeling pissed off actually"
" Pissed off?" his tone was laced with humour.

" Yes you just left me so bloody unsatisfied, it almost hurt"
" I'll take care of that soon, i just need to make sure your alright with how everything is going so far"
" Besides the throbbing in my belly i'm fine"

He smiled before returning to his serious face.

" Do you want to do this?"
" Have sex with you?"
his eye brow arched at my response.
" Not sex tilly, love. Because i fucking adore you okay?"
"Yes please can we continue."

His eyes still linked with mine, as he slowly took his pants off, remaining only in his grey boxers.

" Can i do something for you?"
His eyes widened, almost in shock