love thoughts

I can't believe it took me this long to realise that i'm crazy about you

Word Count - 1609
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A new day, a new beginning.

These are just teenager thoughts. I don't actually like Leo, he's just a friend.

Well i don't know, i'm still deciding that.

I didn't get woken up like normal by Leo this morning, which i'm still confused about. He most likely is just sleeping in, even though he is normally a early bird.

I got ready as usual, putting on my ugly uniform, and attempting my pony tail. I looked okay, not as bad as i usually do. Leo was much better than me at doing my hair, but i tried.

I had 10 minutes till my bus, so i grabbed an apple and headed for the door. My bag hanged loosely on my shoulders, and i made my way down to the bus stop.

As i was leaving my apartment complex, i got a unexpected surprise.

" Tilly!"
i kept my head in my book.

the female voice got louder.
"MATILDA!!!"

i turned around in a angry, but swift motion to see Rose and.... Leo together. Leo had his arms around her, but moved them once he saw me staring at them. My heart literally shattered at the sight of them, and i couldn't help how fast my chest was rising and falling.

I turned around. Pretending as if i didn't just see them, but we both know i did. I cant help being upset, i don't know why. Leo has had a girlfriend before, but she was never a threat or even a friend of mine. Well rose isn't exactly a friend of mine, but that's beside the point.

I walked quickly towards my bus stop hoping it wouldn't be late, but my prayers weren't answered.

I was leaning against the bus stop sign, pretending to read my book and i had my headphones in hoping they wouldn't bother me. And for the second time, my prayers weren't answered.

" Matilda?"
i took out my headphones, and looked up to the person who said my name.

" Hey rose" i gave off a awkward smile.

" I've just had breakfast with Leo"
she turned around to Leo who was a little behind, and she grabbed his hand and put it with hers.

I gave a sweet, but very fake smile to Rose, completely ignoring Leo.

I put my headphones back in, trying to give them the sign that i didn't want to be bothered.

This time, Leo took my headphones out of my ears and gave me a evil smile.

" I'm here too til"
" Matilda... my name is Matilda"

He gave me a hurt, and surprised look.

" What's wrong til?"
" Nothing, do i seem upset?"
" You just seem.. i don't know. Different?"
" Well i'm sorry to disappoint, but i'm the same person i was yesterday"

He gave me a kiss on the cheek, something that often reflected his loving and italian side.

" You have to stop doing that, you do have a girlfriend this time. Wouldn't want to make her jealous" i said in a very condescending and sarcastic tone.

Leo then pulled me aside, so Rose couldn't hear what we were saying.

" What on earth is wrong with you this morning?"
" Nothing."
" Is it me seeing Rose, because i don't have to see her if it's bothering you. I literally just went to Breakfast and she happen to be there."
" I could care less"
" Well your tone is telling me otherwise"