hey honey, whats up.

Word Count ~ 1272
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
The front door clicks, meaning my father has swiftly left the building.

I walk back into the kitchen to see my mother, her face in her hands, stressing beaming off her like lights.

" Mum are you okay?"
" Yes honey, it was just stressful to see him after all this time"

How could i be so selfish to not even think about how my mother would be feeling. He left her, alone with me. She was so in love with him, and yet he chose to leave her due to financial issues.

" Oh mum, i'm sorry. are you okay?"
" Oh i'm fine honey, really, i'll be okay... I just want you to know how much it would mean if you took his offer"
" I know mum"
" I don't want this future for you. I know you hate him, and you don't even like the look of him, but like he said, you won't ever have to see him again. If you move to London, not only will you be able to live out your dreams, but you'll have a future"
" But mum what about you?"
" Honey i don't matter anymore, what matters is your future. I'm happy here, even though it doesn't seem like it. Plus i'll visit you all the time, even if it costs me my entire bank account"
" Oh mum, i love you. I don't say that enough"
" I love you too tilly, now let's look over these plans for your future.

2 hours have went by, and mum and i have talked about the whole moving process. Because the next semester is starting soon in London, i'll have to move within the next 3 weeks, which doesn't give me much time at all. My apartment is furnished, and is actually owned by my father, however when i move there it will come under my name.

I would have never thought that my life would change so quickly and suddenly. however, even though i'm scared, i'm ready for this next chapter, especially alongside Leo.

Leo.
I totally forgot, i have to tell him the news. I wonder how he is going to react, if he will be happy to move so suddenly. I guess i better find out.

I swiftly make it down the ladder, secretly Hoping he's sitting on his bed alone. My prayers are answered as i see him sitting on his desk, writing in his little diary. I knock on the window and he instantly has a smile on his face as he notices me.

"Come in"
I opened the window, climbing through and sat on his bed.
" Hey honey what's up?"
I'm still not use to him calling me these names.

" Well i have something to tell you"
" Oh that's funny so do i Til"

" Oh you go first... "
He laughed, and sat next to me on the bed.

" Well basically you know how i told you that some people were interested in my diary, and what i wrote..."
"Yeah of course"
" Well it's official i'm going on tour. Just around New york though, for around 3 weeks, and i was thinking, if you wanted to, you could come with me?"
He scratched the back of his neck, almost as if he was nervous about my response.

" Leo thats amazing but i"
" It's fine, you don't have to come, it's a long trip i understand that"
" No i would love to come, but i can't"
" You can't? why?"
" It's a long story, i..."
i keep slurring my words, too nervous to tell him the truth.
" I have time, what is bugging you?"

" My dad came by this morning"
" Oh gosh, are you okay?"
He quickly grabbed my hands in his, a way of comforting me.
" I'm fine leo, really i'm okay"
" That's great. But i don't understand why you can't come to my trip?"
" Well when i saw him, he offered me this spot at a new university, with a apartment and everything. It's like he planned out my whole future"
" Wow, that's fantastic, is it anything to do with visual arts"
" Yeah it is."
He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. His smile was so big it stretched across his entire face. This boy is going to be the death of me, He really genuinely cares for me.

" Why are you acting so strange Tilly, this is great news"
" Yeah it's wonderful news. Even though i shouldn't accept it, because my dad is offering it for selfish reasons"
" Yeah no i agree with you, but you should take advantage of the offer and you don't even have to see him"
" I guess"
He leans closer to me, almost every part of our body touching.

" What are you keeping from me?"
How can he read me like this?
" Well Leo it's in London"
" London?"

He stood up, and detached himself from my touch. He slowly walked towards the window, looking outside as if there was something interesting in the sky. He was stuck in his thoughts, i think he's very sad.

" Leo i don't have to take it"
" No don't be silly, i want you to. But london? It's so far away from New York, and ill miss you.
" I know. I thought maybe you could come with me? After the tour?"
" London?"
" Yeah, london."
" I've never even left New york, london would be so foreign for me."
" Yeah that's the same for me. I've never left this place either. But can you imagine how fun it would be for us navigating a new city together, just me and you."
" It would be so fun, but London is just too far out of my reach. I really don't think i'll like it"
" I understand"

I do understand but somehow this rejection hurt me. In no way do i find him not wanting to move with me offensive, but i just feel like maybe he doesn't want this relationship anymore.

" Till you know how much i like you and honestly i can't see myself with anyone else. But i know i won't like London, and i have a new book, thinks are starting to come together for me"
" No i get it. You don't have to tell me why. It was just a thought"
" I really wish it was that easy for me. To just move away. But somehow i feel connected to this city, it's like i owe it something because it took care of me when i was at my worst"
" Yeah... i know"

I started to play with my fingers, not making eye contact"
" I'm sorry tilly, i truely am."
" It's okay"
He sat against me, putting us arms over me and i slowly leaned onto his right shoulder.

" Don't worry it won't really affect us. We can just facetime and you can come back in your breaks. Plus i'll have some money after the tour so i can see you."
" yeah okay"

" And we have time, i'm guessing you aren't leaving for a while."
" No actually i'm leaving in 3 weeks"
" 3 weeks! That's so bloody soon"
" I know"

I could hear the distress in his voice. It was like he was trying to convince himself that everything will remain the same. But deep down, we both know times are changing and we are changing. I don't know how long it's going to take for us to realise we won't be the same teenage kids that ran the streets at 12am. It's going to be difficult to face the future, and hopefully leo and i will be facing it together. But who knows that will happen?

Addicted → Leonardo Dicaprioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें