partners in crime

The smile that you gave me
Even when you felt like dying

We fall apart as it gets dark
I'm in your arms in Central Park

There's nothing you could do or say
I can't escape the way, I love you
I don't want to, but I love you.

' i love you by Billie Eilish'

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

This is why i don't let people see my true colours. This is why i don't open up to people and let them into my life.
Because eventually, everyone gets bored and they do the one thing i wished they didn't.

They Leave.

This has been a real eye opener to me, to not let people in.

Besides, it doesn't matter in the end. I've decided i'm moving as soon as i graduate, somewhere far away from New York City.

Everydays the same. I wake up for school, i get dressed and i attend the same classes everyday.

I haven't seen Leo in five days. The longest ever. He's not at the basketball courts, he's not on my balcony, he's not in my bed.
Where is he?
i cant help but feel worried.
But it's his problem, i can't fix him.

As i walked into the schools hallway, another boring day, Rose approached me for the first time in a week.

" Tilly.."
" Hey Rose"

" Look i'm really sorry for being so weird and rude towards you"
" It's Okay"

" How have you been?"
" Alright"
fucking shit really..

to sounds somewhat well mannered i asked:
" How about you?"
" Terrible really?"

" Why's that?"
" I broke up with Leo"

" Yeah i heard"
" Did leo tell you why?"
" No i haven't seen him around recently"

"Oh"
i gave her a soft, awkward smile.

" I should be going to class now Rose"
" No wait"

" What?"
" I'll tell you why i broke up with him"
" Not it's fine you don't have to"

" He told me he loved you"
" Yeah Mickey told me that but i highly doubt that. He's been nothing but inconsiderate and rude to me recently, and that's not what you show to a person you 'love' "

" No tilly, he truely loves you, your just blinded by it"
" He won't even speak to me"
" He's in pain right now Tilly, he's hurting"

" But that doesn't mean he should treat me like that."

She raised your voice.

" Your going to throw away a person who shows you love pretty much 24/7! He's the only guy who has treated me this well and cared for me... But i see the way he looks at you, you can't just walk away when things get too hard"

" Too hard?!"
She gulped.

" I followed him all the way downtown whilst he was on a high. I found him almost dying and tried to get him back but he called me a whore and even tried to kiss me so he could still my money and leave. Too hard? You really wouldn't understand what i'm going through right now Rose, so please leave me."