the end

" Somewhere only we know "

•••

•••

2 hours later:
" Slow the fuçk down Tilly you're going to kill someone!"

Okay we might have temporarily borrowed a strangers car...
It was his idea i swear, i didn't realise Leo could break into people's cars this quickly, and man was i a woman on a mission. To be honest i don't even know how it happened. One minute i was crying with him in a restaurant, and then i wanted to rip my dads head off his shoulders.

"Im going 80 Leo, calm down"
"Yeah i would be if the speed limit wasn't fucking 30!"

Okay he may have a point.
I began to slow down, nearing the house my dad currently lives in. Leo had the address, and even though i hate the idea of him having it, it did help me in this current situation.

I want to talk to my dad because i need to move on from this chapter in my life and i feel like this is the best next step. I feel like ive said this so many times but i really want to move on and focus on my future, and now i can confidently say that Leo will be beside me.

I pull to the kerb, out-front of my dads house. His house was huge for someone living in London. It was red brick with a large white fence, with the number 18 plastered out the front. Maybe i should of brought eggs, but i guess that would ruin their perfect little reality.

Leo gets out of the car, and waits for me before i join him. He takes a few step forwards before leaning over and unlocking the gate from the front.

"Wait"
Leo looks back at me confused, not yet opening the gate.
"I don't want to go in there"
"Okay"
"He's coming to me. Theres no way i'm entering his house"
"Oh okay, would you like me to go in and bring him out"
"No"

He looks at me with a dumb expression, his brows quickly raise.

"DAD!"
his face quickly turns cold, and he quickly swings his head to the front door.