He's acting different

Word Count - 2138
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I awoke to a light burning in my room.
My eyes struggled to stay awake as i took in the sight around me. One very angry Leo.

Before asking him why he looked at me the way he did, i turned my head to see the time.

1:32am.

He must of woken up and saw me lying next to him, only in little clothes, and was angry that i was touching him and hugging him. He must of been disgusted, i would be.

" Tilly what on earth were you thinking?

shit he did hate me near him...

"Leaving me, by myself, but most importantly being alone in a taxi so late at night. I was worried sick, i was going to wake your mum up but i decided against it"

oh thank god..

" i uhh"

He snapped his fingers at me, indicating for me to shut up.

" You have to be more careful. You make me feel sick to the stomach! If i lost you i won't know how to feel! I understand you are upset, but please don't act like that anymore, i can't be like your father"

" Leo dont"

" I know it sucks that he left Tilly, it fucking sucks. But you have to grow up and act more your age."

" Please stop"

" No, it's important you know this, you have to be more smart when it comes to leaving your home, especially dressed like this. Your mum won't say this to you, since she's barely around because it seems like she doesn't even want to hang around you as much, and maybe i'm beginning to feel the same"

My eyes flickered as i took in what he was saying. He didn't want to be around me? Why is everyone in my life like this! No one ever wants to be around the rude, depressed girl, because she always fucks up and makes everyone feel like they would be better off without her.

" Get Out"

" No i'm staying. "

" This is my house, my fucking rules. You get the hell out of my house or else i will throw you off this damn balcony myself"

" You're drunk, and insane"

" I'm not drunk. Not one bit. Out of all the people in the world, i would think that you would be the only one who wouldn't judge me, especially when it comes to my parents. I'm a fucked up girl, and when you start to point out all the negatives about myself, it makes me believe them more. So please do yourself a favour and never speak, nor bother me again. I'm done"

" You're done"

" That's what i said"

" Great, so 16 years of friendship means nothing to you tilly?"

" Nope i really thought you were the only one who would stick around long enough, but you just made it clear that you don't want to hang around much longer, so i'm giving you the chance to escape while you can"

" Fine"

" See you later, don't trip on the way out"

" You're a fucking bitch Tilly"

He opened the window which he entered from, and closed it behind him, slamming.
I saw him walk down the ladder and when he was out of sight, i began softly crying.

16 years of friendship has gone to the bin. Maybe this is what i needed to make me realise i should ever put my secrets and love to another person, that i should block the whole world out.