Pretend Girlfriend #2

Start from the beginning

"Congrats to the both of you! You don't know how big of a blessing you just gave to this family, Alyssa. Thank you." Mozzy sincerely said as she hugged her daughter-in-law.

"Thank you too, mom." They all sat down again and continued to eat.

•••

A week later...

"Sir Diaz, can I talk to you?" He gasped for air after trying to catch up to their professor.

"Sure, Thirdy. What about?"

"It's about Bea. Umm... I have asked the whole teaching staff and asked if they're the teacher whom failed her on one of her exams last week. She did not tell me which class though."

"I'm listening..." Prof Diaz replied.

"Yeah, I asked them and they said no. And I'm guessing it's you, ikaw na lang po kasi ang di ko pa natatanong. Is it you, sir Diaz?" He asked, straight to the point.

"No, Mr. Ravena. Ms. De Leon has been a wonderful student in my class. And no teacher would fail her at any of their class."

Thirdy was confused. So he decided to talk to Bea again.

"Hey, Thirds!" She greeted.

"Bee... are you lying to me?" He asked.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I asked every professor in the campus, Bei. If they failed you on the exams, and all of them said no. Which made a lot of sense kasi—"

"Wait. You asked each and every one of them?! Why would you do that, Thirdy Ravena?!" Bei started to get mad.

"Because I just got curious, Bee. Now tell me, are you lying?" Bea sighed. There was no point in lying anymore.

"Yes. I did."

"Why, Bee?" He asked worriedly.

"You don't have to know, Thirds. Just drive, please?" Thirdy nodded to her request and they headed to his home.

•••

"Bei, do you have something with Thirdy?" Kiefer couldn't help but ask. He was curious earlier on why Bea was here and Dani's not. He told his mother that he wanted to tell something to the whole family. But the sight of Bea, made him wonder.

"Ahmm—"

"She's my girlfriend now, manong." Thirdy told him. Saving Bea from slipping away.

"Really? Oh my gosh! You'll be a 'Ravena' too, Bei! I'm so happy!" Alyssa said.

"Thanks, Ate Ly."

"Welcome to the family, Bea." Kiefer said as well.

"Thank you too, Manong." There she gave up. Her tears came down. She then drank from her glass of water and Thirdy noticed that her eyes were getting redder.

"Excuse us po. I'll take Bei upstairs." He assisted Bea upstairs and then he let her sat on his bed.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying, Bee?" He asked worriedly.

"Thirdy, I can't do this anymore. I can't continue lying to your family... They're too good to—" Thirdy hugged her to make her stop crying.

"Shh... It's okay, Bee. If you don't want to continue this deal anymore, I can tell my parents. Don't worry, I'll still help you with Isa—" Bea pulled away from the hug and she looked him in the eye.

"Thirds... I lied, okay? I don't want Isaac. The truth is... I agreed to this deal because..." she started to sob again. Thirdy wiped her tears with his thumbs and he began to cry as well.

"Because what, Beatriz? What?" He asked.

"Because... I like you, Thirdy. It's you that I like, and not Isaac..." She finally let out those words that has been stuck in her mind ever since.

"Y-you like me? H-how? Why did you not tell m—"

"Does it matter? Alam ko naman na di mo ko gusto." Bea took a deep breath before continuing.

"Look, forget what I said. I'll tell Tita Mozzy on my own na lan—"

"No, Bei. There's no telling my parents." That made Bea confused. She already told him that she doesn't want to continue playing games, but instead, he doesn't want to tell the truth.

"What now?

"I actually like you too, Bee." He said. That made Bea's heart explode. He likes her back too!

"Thirdy, stop pranking me..."

"It's not a prank, Bee. I actually like you!" He exclaimed.

"H-how? Did you just said that to not make me feel bad?"

"No, Bei. I really like you. I just don't have the guts to tell you because... I thought you liked Isaac." Thirdy ignored looking at her. And they both found themselves laughing.

"Para talaga tayong mga baliw." Bea joked.

"Yeah." He agreed. They just found out that both of their crushes like them back.

"Can we make it like... official?" He asked.

"Do you want to?" Bei asked back.

"I do, Bea. I do."

"Then, yes." She answered. Thirdy stood up and gave her a kiss. Their very first kiss as an official couple.

"Let's announce this to my parents. I'm sure they'll be very happy." He whispered after pulling away.

"At the same time, they'll be mad, Ferdinand."

"Stop calling me that." He raised an eyebrow at her, making Bea laugh.

"I can't promise."

•••

"Tita, I'm really sorry for lyin—"

"It's fine, Bea. I'm just happy na you both admitted it. And I'm also happy that you made your relationship official." Mozzy gave Bea a hug.

"Thank you, Tita." She could only whisper.

A few hours later, the couple decided to announce their relationship to the public, with Thirdy posting this:

3rd_e: The start of something beautiful ♥️

And Bea posting that:

_beadel: Finally, I can call him mine officially ❤️

AN: Pahirapan magedit! Thank u for reading 🥰