Forgivness part two

Angelina POV:

I think back to the day it happened. How this man did something that no one should. I did not know the man, but I will never forget his face now. I was walking down the street when someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me towards a wall in the back of an alley. I was in some clothes, my uncle said was asking for it, trying to get some things from the store for him. I was visiting them for spring break and was going to stay with them for the week. I was surprised that the judge would let my cousin be around that, but he had more money, I guess.

After this, I could never wear jean shorts again

After this, I could never wear jean shorts again. He started to kiss me when I tried pushing him away, but I wasn't strong enough. He began to take off my clothes, and his after that. I was screaming for help, but no one heard me before he put his hand over my mouth. After he was done with me, he left me alone and cold in the alley, crying, barely able to stand, let alone get dressed and act like nothing happened. When I was able to move again, I put on my clothes, and at that time, my uncle Ethan, well ex uncle now, car pulled up. I never told anyone what happened, except Ethan, who picked me up in fear that they would think I was asking for it like he did, or that I would ruin his life if I spread any more 'false accusations' like I was accused of with Ethan.

Lucas and Zay bullied me for it when they found out, which led to the whole school knowing. That was why I was happy we moved even after they left.

Mr. Matthews wanted me to forgive someone, and he was the first person to come to mind. However, I don't think I am ready for that. I don't even think I am prepared to forgive Ethan for saying it was my fault. I know I wasn't ready to forgive Lucas and Zay for bullying me in Texas. That was an everyday occurrence that kept bringing up memories that made me develop anxiety, depression, and an eating disorder. When they left, I started to get better, but it got worse when I moved up here.

I was in my bathroom staring at the scale. All I could think of today was eating, but looking at the scale seeing 85 pounds, I knew I couldn't spare it. (An average 13-year old who is 5'0 feet like she is since she is the same height as Maya, would weigh about 100 pounds. Since she is anorexic, she is 15% less of her average weight like most anorexic people. She only forces herself to throw up her food if she has no option but to eat in fear of being found out or anything else. Otherwise, she tries to go as long as she possibly can without eating.)

Tomorrow morning

It was time for school again, and my alarm was going off, but after yesterday I didn't want to move. I lied in bed with the alarm still going off when someone knocked on my door. I still made no move to get up, hoping that whoever it was would go away. Someone barged into my room and started screaming at me to get up, by the sound of her voice, it is my aunt. "Get up. You have school, and I picked up another shift at the dinner today."

Slowly I dragged myself out of bed and made it to my closet to get dressed. I didn't have it in me to shower today. I got dressed and then dragged myself up to school.