1

Angelina POV:

New life, new friends, and best of all, no Lucas or Zay. That's what ran through my head when I pulled up to my new house. I lived in a three-room bedroom apartment, and tomorrow I will be going to school at John Quincy Adams middle school. You may be wondering who Lucas and Zay are. Well, if you are, they were my biggest bullies back in Texas. Well, sort of anyway. You see, Lucas used to be my best friend, but something snapped in him one day, and he's been bullying me ever since he moved. I didn't know Zay all that well, but he seemed like a nice guy. I guess I was wrong. Anyway, even though they moved away, the memories, more like nightmares actually, haunted me as I walked down the halls of our school. I was glad to get a fresh start tomorrow. I needed it. Since I wanted to make a good first impression, I went to bed early.

*time skip*

I broke out of my dreams of my wolf, who was my pet named Luna.

Yes, I am aware that it was weird to have a pet wolf, but we lived close to the woods at my old house

Yes, I am aware that it was weird to have a pet wolf, but we lived close to the woods at my old house. She was hurt and we found her just on the edge of our property. Since my dad was a vet we took her in and healed her. Then when we tried to put her back in the woods she always came back to the house, so she practically became the family pet.

She could not move with us, so we had to give to a family friend until I come back to get her in five years, and they said she would still be there.

Anyway, I got ready, and then I walked to school.

I got my schedule and locker number, and my first class was history with Mr. Matthews. I was already late to class, so now there was no chance of escaping stares from everyone.

I walked into the room to see Lucas and Zay. "I quit," I say and walk out the door until Mr. Matthews drags me back in. "Class, we have a new student named Angelina from Austin, Texas." Everyone turned and looked at Zay and Lucas, who looked like they have seen a ghost.

I was told to sit behind Zay because it was the only available seat. "May I please just stand all year, sir?" I ask.

"No, sit," He said. I sat down then moved as far away from Zay as the desk would let me.

The class was over; next was art, this time, I had to sit next to Lucas. I was not paying attention to the teacher until she walked over. "Angelina looks like I got another artist on my hands." She walked away then I looked down at my painting.

Lucas looked over my shoulder, and I start to panic

Lucas looked over my shoulder, and I start to panic. He put his hand on my shoulder, and then the bell rang. Saved by the bell, I thought and quickly gathered up my books and left to go to my next class.

*Time skip to after school*

I saw Lucas and Zay with their group of friends pass me, and I kept my head down until they stopped in front of me. I sidestep them to avoid conflict, and I walk home unaware that they were following me.

I walk through my door then fall on the couch, not even bothering to take off my shows or my backpack. Then I felt tapping on my leg. I turned around, and there stood Lucas and his group. I put myself as close to the other side of the couch as possible.

They looked concerned except for Lucas. He knew why I was doing this. I heard my cousin scream my name. I went, and there she was, but Zay held her, and then his friends walked behind me. I blackout and then felt my head hit the floor.