World of terror

AN: This is Angelina's costume that she uses to go trick or treating with the boys later.

Angelina's POV:

Angelina's POV:

It was Halloween today, and I had agreed to go trick or treating with Farkle and Lucas tonight. I wanted to go as queen Mary from one of my favorite tv shows, but first, we had school. I was in regular clothes since the dress took up some room, and I was not as easily able to move around in it. We were in Mr. Matthew's room, trying to get Farkle to come to gym class. Today was softball, and I was second base. I didn't really have an interest in this game, but I took it seriously since Lucas and Maya liked it.

Mr. Matthews has a hold of Farkle, trying to pry him off his desk. "No, no, no." Farkle keeps repeating.

"Farkle, let go. It's only gym class." Mr. Matthews said.

"They throw things at me."

"Who?"

"Maya!"

"I'm the pitcher," Maya explains.

"They make me stand there in front of everybody!"

"He's the batter," Riley said.

"There's a guy behind me in a mask."

"That's the catcher, sir," Lucas said.

"And then somebody screams."

"That's the umpire." Mr. Matthews said.

"No, that's me."

"I'm still not going to write you a note for gym class, Farkle. It's softball. What could possibly happen in softball."

Somehow he gets Farkle to go to gym, and we were all in position. He was up to bat. "Batter up!" Coach Gleason said.

"It's raining outside. Why are we playing softball inside? We should be playing dodgeball. No, wait. What am I talking about? We should be square dancing. Yeah! We should be swinging our partner!" Farkle tries to get out of it.

"You should be swinging your bat, Farkle. Get in there! What are you afraid of?" Farkle starts whispering something, but I can't hear since I'm not by them. "You're afraid of getting hit by the ball." Well, nevermind then. "You're afraid of public humiliation. Quiet your bellyaching. She throws stright as a rope."

We look towards Maya, who threw the ball so hard it sent the catcher back some. "Check, check, check her out. Check our litte pitcher out." Riley cheers.

"Riles?" Maya says.

"All right, third base. I'm ready. Wait, what hand does this hand go on again?" We told her what hand it went on. Lucas went and put it on. Oh. Why was I so upset at that. We were just friends, right? Do I like Lucas? No, snap out of it. I need to focus.

"Why do I have to be up?" Farkle asked.

"Why does anybody have to be up, Farkle? Why does anybody have to do anything? Why do I have to be a gym teacher? I could be a ballerina." Coach Gleason said, doing a ballerina twirl. "Don't work, do it? Know why? Cause I'm a gym teacher, and you're up."