New World

Angelina's POV:

It was time for school again. Riley and Lucas seemed a little off, though. I bet it probably has something to do with that kiss I heard about. Everybody apparently is pulling for them. I was happy for him if he truly changed. However, I was still hesitant. What if he hurt Riley or someone else like he did me. He can pick on me, not anyone else, though. I won't let him, even if I have to be his personal slave, I will never let him hurt someone else. Apparently, people call Lucas, when he turns violent, texas Lucas. Texas Lucas, though, is not the same as a bully. He is protective of his friends. That's not a bad thing. It's not something that should be punished. Does he take to far sometimes, maybe(from what I heard), but it shows how loyal he is? The problem is that loyalty lies with his friends and other loved ones. I don't know if I am that. With me, he may just get violent, but maybe he deserved a shot, but perhaps not.

Mr. Matthews starts teaching, interrupting my thought process. "The new world. People who lived their whole lives travel to a new land of new feelings and new opportunities in a certain place. Having no idea how to behave in this new society."

"Lucas, what did you tell him?" Riley whispered.

"Nothing. I am also uncomfortable." Lucas answered.

"Wait, Mr. Matthews doesn't know that Riley kissed Lucas?" Farkle whispered.

"No," Maya answered.

"So everything he says is making them uncomfortable?"

"Ya."

"Shall we take advantage of this?"

"How could we not?"

"I will begin. So Mr. Matthews, tell me after you've had the courage to close your eyes and take the face of the new world in your trembling hand.."

"What are you trying to say, Farkle?" Mr. Matthews interrupts.

"Are you suppose to be a couple next or what?"

"Huh?"

"What?" Riley whisper shouts.

"Huh?" Lucas repeats.

"Oh, you don't understand my question? Perhaps my dear friend miss Maya Penelope Hart can help me out." Farkle says.

"Penelope," Sara says, leaning over.

"Farkle," Maya growls out.

"It came out. It just came out." Farkle pleads.

"Penelope?" Lucas asks, leaning closer.

"Really, Huckleberry? You want to play with me right now?"

"No."

"Cause you've done enough, haven't you."

"Maya!" Both Lucas and Riley plead to keep their secret.

"Mr. Matthews, I think what Farkle is trying to say is once you've kissed the shores of this new world, I bet your friends from the old world would want to hear about how the new world is, and if you don't tell them, then that's just selfish."

"What are you trying to say, Penelope?" Mr. Matthews asked.

"Are you suppose to be a couple next or what?"

"Alright, what's going on with you guys?"

"Nothing. Could we just once read from the book? 'The boy and girl had no idea of the changes they would soon be facing. Everything was different, including their own bodies' what the.."

"You're reading your health book," Maya says.

"Word of warning. Page 73. I don't understand. It makes no sense. It looks impossible." Farkle says. What was on page 73?