Texas part one

Angelina's POV:

We were sitting in our group, even Zay this time, and the only people not here where Maya and Riley. I wonder where they ran off too. Anyway, we had some time before class, so we were sitting around, and the boys talked. In comes Riley and Maya with some kind of papers.

"We have changed the lives of two of you in this room," Riley announces as soon as she approaches us.

"Oh, please, not me," Zay says.

"I'm happy with my life the way it is. I got tall in my teeth came in nicely." Farkle smiles, proving his point.

"Yeah, we're not talking about you two," Maya says. Wait, that meant she was talking about Lucas and me.

"Oh, no," I say.

"What did you do," Lucas adds.

"Oh guys, in your whole history, we know what has been your biggest regret," Riley says.

I knew that they knew about Judy, the sheep. If they didn't know when I came here and Lucas explained why he bullied me, they did then, but what did they know about me.

"We heard about Rouge Angelina," Riley says. How did they know about it? Only one three people know about that, my aunt and cousin, and my best friend in Texas.

"What are they talking about?" Lucas asks me.

"You don't know?"

"No."

"Oh, well, Angelina use to be a trick rider. She avoided Austin and never rode there, but she traveled over Texas to ride in rodeos. A year before moving here, she and her horse Rouge went to perform a move where she fell off and hurt herself. She has not ridden in another rodeo since."

"You were a trick rider?"

"Suprise. How did you guys find out, though?" I ask the girls.

"That's where the next part comes in. We have entered you both in the..." Maya starts.

"Austin roundup rodeo. Angelina to compete in the closing on Rouge and Lucas in the annual mutton buster tournament." Riley adds.

"In Austin, Texas."

"In front of everyone, you know. yay."

"What?" Lucas and I ask. Me with a more surprised tone, Lucas a confused one.

"You can't enter me in Mutton Busters. You can't be over 8 years old or over 55 pounds." Lucas explains. They did something wrong.

"That's where you're wrong, Lucas. We entered you last week, and your application has been accepted." Maya says.

Riley grabs one of the papers and reads from it. "Congratulations, Lucas Friar. You are an official entry in this year's Austin Roundup Rodeo! You will be riding Tombstone, the sheep." I knew they messed up somewhere.

"What? Tombstone. Oh, well, that's the end of you." Zay comments and I nod my head in agreement.

"Why is it the end of him?" Maya asks.

"What's the difference between riding Tombstone, the sheep, and Judy, the sheep?" Riley asks.

"Read it again," Lucas tells them. Maya reads it this time, cutting out words, but still making the same mistake. "Oh, you only got one word wrong!"

"Let's see if they can find that one word," Zay adds. Maya repeats the process, but then this time notices it says bull. "Ah, she found it."

"You signed me up to ride Tombstone the bull!"