I am Farkle

Angelina's POV:

At school, we were waiting to hear the results of our IQ and aptitude test. We were in history class, and on the board was the word geniuses with the names Mozart, Einstein, and Jobs. "A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room right now are human beings. C) When you mess with atoms or human beings, they blow up." Mr. Matthews teaches.

Farkle slams his hands on his desk, causing me to jump. "Belgium, 1831!" He shouts.

"Okay, everyone, it's happening right now. Everyone under your desk Farkle is going to blow." Everyone goes under their desks.

"I know everything except Belgium 1831, and once I know that, I'll know everything. Then my name will go on the board with those three idiots." Farkle says, standing up and referencing the board.

"You don't know about Belgium 1831. Even I know about Belgium 1831." I say. I didn't mean for it to sound so bratty, but I wasn't exactly smart like he was. I liked to study, and I liked school, but I just don't feel smart. So if I know something he doesn't, then that's not right.

"You know something I don't." He looked like he wasn't even functioning at this point.

"Breathe, Farkle." Riley cuts in.

"Too late, I taste blue." He passes out on the floor. Everyone sits back in their seats, and I go over to help him up.

Maya hands me his book and then says, "You know, with everyone else, that would have been strange, but with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore."

A woman with brown hair walks into the classroom. "Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews. I'm here to see Farkle Minkus and Angelina Davis."

"Farkle, Angelina, guidance counselor." Mr. Matthews says.

"It's about time," Farkle says, letting me help him off the floor.

Riley, Maya, and Lucas walk up to us before she can even say anything.

"Are you finally taking them away?" Riley asks.

"They go, we go," Maya adds.

"I'm here too, so it's not just the girls." Lucas finishes.

"There are no secrets in our group," Riley explains. Well, I have a lot of secrets they don't know about, so that's not true. Wait, why am I considering myself apart of their group? You said don't be afraid of them, not be friends with them. Stop it right now.

"Nothing can come between..." Maya starts but gets interrupted by the bell. "Yeah, okay." Then they walk off, leaving Farkle, the guidance counselor, Mr. Matthews, and me.

"Guys, I have the results of..." She starts, but Farkle interrupts her.

"Our IQ test and aptitude test? I'm a genius, right? You know how I know? Because I'm a genius. It's not coincided when it's true, right, Mr. Matthews?"

"I wouldn't know. I'm bearly literate." Mr. Matthews answers.

"Both of your guardians have given me permission to say that you both scored in the superior range." She says.

"And my aptitude test says I should consider a career in..." Farkle asks.

"Taking over the world. Never seen that one. The rest of the class falls into more traditional jobs, like Angelina. Though I did get one bunny farmer..."

"Yay!" Riley says from outside.

"-and an armpit sniffer number five in a deodorant factory."

"I got a job!" Maya says, also from outside.