Threats

Hii guys!! I know, it's been a while since I last posted, I year lol, but I wanted to give this a try again and I'm sorry for not updating for so long. Anyways, hope you like this chapter!

It was the day after the Oscars and Gaga couldn't be more happier. With all the events of the night before, she came to the conclusion that all that she ever wanted to achieve in life, she accomplished. That feeling of pure bliss and peace was something amazing and it made her feel refreshed and ready for anything. Yawning, she got out of her bed, did her hygienes in the bathroom and went downstairs to get breakfast, and while doing that, she responded to a lot of sweet messages from her fans and family. Not everything is roses and she soon saw a lot of disturbing articles saying she was a slut,a home wrecker, that she cheated on her fiancee with bradley and many other things just by the fact she was a little touchy feely with bradley at the performance. Ok, a little touchy feely might be an understatement, even she admits she crossed a line by almost kissing him on stage, but that doesn't give anyone the right to write these things about her, she did nothing wrong right? In the mist of the bad messages Gaga soon saw one from Bobby saying that he needed to talk to her on that same day, and she had pretty much sure what was going to be the topic of the conversation, so she arranged a meeting with him, for him to be at her house by 2 PM, which gave her plenty of time to get proper dressed, calmed a little and clean the tiny mess she made on the night before.
Time flew by and in no time Bobby was already in Stefani's living room, with a tone that made her a little concerned:

-Stefani, I have a sensitive topic I have to discuss with you

-Shoot - she said sitting on the couch, with him doing the same.

-So as you probably saw by now, there's been quite a few articles on the press saying awful things about you and bradley, and given those facts, I have something you need to do - he paused a little, scared to say what he was about to say.

-I know right, come on people, there's isn't anything more important for you to talk about than my life? - she said getting a bit angry.

-Exactly, so that's why I'm going to ask you to not be seen in public with bradley for at least two months, just for things to settle down.

She was a little taken aback by what he just said.

-But why? Just let these people say what they want to say - she sighed

-Actually, since these comments, you gained a lot of hate online, specially from irina fans, saying you're destroying her marriage with bradley, and some people even made threats... - he trailed of.

-So? Let the haters hate - she was getting pissed. It was bad enough that she wasn't able to be with the man she loved, now she has to stand comments saying she is a whore just because she is happy with him? That's bullshit. -Do I really have to do this? I mean, not see my best friend* for two months?

-I'm afraid yes. If you want to stop these comments and threats, you have to do this, for your own safety - she was pissed, but deep down she knows he's right, she has to stay safe no matter what and protect her career of years of hard work.

-Ok I'll do it, texting won't hurt anybody - she said forcing a little laugh, but she knew it was hard not seeing him for a couple of months, not hugging him, being comfortable and safe  in his arms or even just look at him in the eye were things she was going to miss like hell.

Bobby said a couple more things to her about the enigma shows and stuff like that while sipping on some wine, and after that, he went home, leaving Stefani all alone in her giant house. She was upset she had to stay away from bradley from awhile, but it was a small* price to pay for her career.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On the next few days Gaga's routine came back to normal after the a star is born shootings and award ceremonies. She came back to rehearsal with her band and dancers to prepare for her residency in Vegas, and she couldn't be more excited about it. The only thing that she wasn't so happy about was the fact that she hasn't talked to bradley in all these days. She tried calling and texting him but he kept ignoring her, and she wonders why. Did she do something wrong? Was he going through personal problems? If so, didn't he trust her enough to just tell her? All those questions were going through her head everyday, and the more the time passed,the more she became worried and missing him like hell, giving the fact that they were seeing each other almost everyday to now not even a text, was like a knife in her heart. Had his manager told him not to see her anymore too? Ok she gets it, but he could still text tho, they were allowed to talk through the phone, so why wasn't he? That she doesn't know, and she's trying to live day by day without thinking about it too much, otherwise she would go crazy.

Her birthday was in a month so she had a lot of planing to do. Since last year, she had this idea of going on a trip with her closest friends and family, a trip to Los Cabos, gosh how she loved it there. As the days to the trip were approaching, she was getting more and more excited to go away from the media for a few days with all the people she loves the most. Well, almost all people. She still hasn't got any messages from bradley and given the fact that they couldn't be seen in the media together, there was no possible way he could be on the trip with her, and that was sad because on her last birthday he even did a little surprise party for her and everything, and now for him to not be by her side was upsetting her.

To be continued...