Flowers

Hi guys, hope you are liking this story so far. I'll try to update once a week now, because college is keeping me super busy this days. Anyways, happy Easter :)

-But there's a thing we can do... We can practice the scene in the meantime - he said putting his face closer to hers. Like a magnet her face came closer to his as well and Bradley's hand came up to her face, caressing her cheek. Bradley closed the distance between them and pressed his lips against hers, and she immediately responded by opening her mouth a little, giving him entrance. The last time they kissed wasn't so long ago, but for him it felt like he wasn't breathing this whole time and just now he got some fresh air. She was like his oxygen: everything to him.

Gaga after a moment snapped out of it and said, a little out of breath:

-Brad... What if someone sees us - she was concerned.

-Look around Stef, there's no one watching - he said and she looked around, realizing that in fact he was right. The only people that were in ther were too busy messing on their phones or talking to each other to notice them.

When she realized that she put her arms around his neck and kissed him again, with more passion this time. His hands were roaming all over her upper body, but they stopped when they reached her butt. On that moment, Stefani wished he wasn't such a gentleman and just go for it, but deep down she knows he did the right thing. After two minutes, she gave a step back and said:

-Brad, we have to stop... - she touched her forehead on his.

-I know, I know - they were now looking at each other - I just couldn't resist, you were so beautiful with the wind in your hair like that - he put a strand of her behind her ear, and he could swear he was blushing.

They soon got completely away from each other and started to shoot the scene. The scene was just kissing, but unfortunately it was just pecking lips, so there wasn't much into it. Thirty minutes later they were done shooting, they went to the set and went to their trailers to change clothes. Bradley that day has to shoot the suicide scene, and Stefani was worried about that. It was a very sensitive topic and she didn't feel comfortable being in this environment. She knew it was a important scene for him and for their character, but she just couldn't be there for that, she just couldn't, but at the same time she wanted to be there for him, to show support and just be there with him, cause is such a hard scene. So she went out and bought a bouquet of flowers and when he was about to shoot the scene, she entered the set and went to the truck. She opened the door and placed the flowers on the seat. She went back to her trailer, hoping he would know the flowers were put there by her.

Stefani then went home, to find out that cristian wasn't there. On the last few days she was spending less and less time with her fiancee, and that was something she was not used to. On days like that she would sleep alone in her giant bed, and tonight was no different. While Stefani was all alone in her house, Bradley was getting ready to shoot his final scene from the movie. He was walking around the set, anxious to start shooting when he walked by the truck and saw something that caught his attention. He then opened the door and saw a bouquet of purple flowers, and he immediately knew who left it there. He knew Stefani was sensitive to those kind of topics, so she not being there was reasonable, and that along the fact that only a sweet and thoughtful person would do that led him to think that was Stefani who left it there, and it warmed his heart.

After he shot the scene, everyone clapped and congratulated him, but everytime someone would come up to him, he wished that person were Stefani, but unfortunately she wasn't there anymore.

Later that night, after Bradley put Lea to sleep and went to his bedroom, he texted Stefani:

" Hey, thank you for the flowers, it meant a lot. I really liked it.
-Bradley "

He went to the bathroom and when he came back Stefani had already responded:

" Glad you liked them. Wanted to be there with you somehow and thought of the flowers.
-Stefani "

" You're so precious Stef, thank you for it again. Have a good night Stef, see you tomorrow ♥"

He added a heart emoji that made a huge smile appear on her Face, and it made her want him to be there with her, to hold her so she would be alone for the night. Instead of asking him over, she said:

" Have a good night Brad" and she added a photo of her blowing a kiss, that kept him smiling until he fell asleep.

----------

Stefani is woken up in the middle of the night by he phone buzzing, indicating a call. She answered on the 5th ring, saying a sleepy "Hello", without even seeing who it was.

-Stef, hi, sorry to bother this late - said Sonja's husband, and she immediately sat on the bed, worried.

-Hey, don't worry about it, is there something wrong?

-Yeah, we're at the hospitality again, Sonja was admitted ten minutes ago - he said with a sad voice.

-Oh my God - was all that Gaga could say.

-It's pretty bad Stef - he started crying.

-Hey, calm down, everything will be alright do you hear me? She's a fighter, she's gonna get through this, she always has - she said standing up and going to the bathroom.

-Ok, you're right - he finally said -We're at the same hospital we were last time.

-Ok, I'm on my way. See you in forty minutes - when she got no answer, she said:

-Don't panic ok? Everything will be alright.

-Aright, see you soon - he said and then ended the call.

She quickly changed clothes, brushed her hair and her teeth and was on her way to the hospital. It had almost no traffic cause it was 3 AM, so in no time she got there. She said who she was looking for at the nurse station and they soon guided her through the halls of the hospital and into Sonja's room. When she got there she saw her husband talking to the doctor, and when they fineshed talking, he turned to Stefani and said:

-Stef, so good that you're here - they hugged tight and Stefani herself started crying when she came out of the embrace and saw her friend in the bed, with all kinds of tubes coming out of her.

-Is it that bad?! - she turned to him again.

-Acording to the doctor, she may only have two months left - he looked away, roaming a hand through his hair.

-Omg...can I go in?

-Of course, I'll leave you guys alone. Stefani came closer to the bed and sat on the chair that was there, and took Sonja's hand in hers while trying not to cry. She never saw her friend this bad before, and she was so scared that the worst was about to happen.

She sat there the rest of the night, holding her hand and praying for God that Sonja would be ok. The night was rough for both of them, Stefani wasn't able to sleep because she was so worried for her friend, and the doctors kept going to her room every one hour to check on Sonja.

When the first sun rays invaded the room, she decided to take a walk and go to the bathroom, so that's what she did. When she came back, she told Sonja's husband that he could go home to sleep and rest, that she would be there with Sonja the whole day so he didn't have to worry. When the two of them were left in the room, Stefani took her phone and sent a message to Bradley, telling him everything that happened and said that she was not going to the set that day. Bradley's response was:

" Of course Stefani, if you need to take more days off you absolutely can. Tell me if you need anything. I'm here for you, don't forget that. Ly
-Bradley "

She spent the entire day by Sonja's bed side and when the night came, she finally went home.

To be continued...