Makeup-less

Hi everyone. Somebody told me that at this time Lady Gaga was still engaged to Taylor, but for this story, she is engaged to Cristian, I think it makes it easier for the plot. Just wanted to clarify that. Have a nice reading ;)

------------

  Forty minutes later Bradley got home, and found his girlfriend on the couch watching TV. She was so focused on what she was watching that she just realized he got home when he sat beside her on the couch.

   -Oh hi baby - Irina said pecking his lips -How was with lady Gaga?

   -It was alright, she agreed to be in my movie, I'm so excited! - he said beaming

   -You and that movie of yours, hope everything goes as planned

   -Me too love - he kissed her softly and then the both of them watched TV together. But for some reason, Bradley's mind was far away. He couldn't shake this feeling that was starting to form inside of him, the sensation that something was not quite right, as if something was missing. "I'm just tired, that's all" he said to himself, trying to focus on the movie that was playing in front of him.

   That night, before he went to bed, he send the video of him and Stefani singing together to a friend of his that was going to help him on the film, just to see what he thinks and get his professional opinion and 10 minutes later, he got a message from him, it said: "Wow your voices together are so good, they blend very well. I think Gaga is perfect for the part of ally". Bradley smiled after reading this and put his phone away,going to sleep, with an arm on Irina's waist holding her close to him.

----------

  It was 3 PM of the next day and Gaga was with her manager Bobby in the living room discussing about the film. Bobby already told her all the legal parts of it and she signed a bunch of contracts as well, making it official her participation on the movie. After all those technical parts were done, the manager said:

  -So, Bradley is also the director of the film, and he said that you and him are going to shoot a screen test of the scene 34 - that being said he gave her the script already at the right page. It was the first script because after the songs were ready they will be on the script, so the official one will take awhile to be finished - Just so that everyone can get a feeling of how the end result is gonna turn out.

  -Okay, that's nice - she said looking at the script and realizing it was a pretty intimate scene. She got a little bit nervous that that was going to be the first scene ever she was going to shoot with Bradley, but there was nothing she could do about it apart going there and shooting the scene. "There's no need to be nervous or scared" she thought.

   -The screen test is going to be on two weeks, so it'll give you plenty of time to practice. And after that is out of the way, the writing sections for the songs will start.

  -Ok, I'm looking forward to it - she said smiling and getting excited

  -And after all that is done - Bobby continued - There will be a table read and a week after it, the shootings will start - he made a little pause - Any questions?

  -No, at least not right now - she laughed slightly

  -All the details I'll send to your email, don't worry.

  -Ok thank you, your the best! - Gaga kissed him on the cheek while the both of them smiled.

   They kept chatting for a while and then Bobby said his goodbyes to her and went home, living Gaga alone at her big Mansion. If there is one thing she doesn't like, this thing is to be left alone, she absolutely hates it and that's when her anxiety starts to get worse. So she pulls her phone out of her jeans pocket and texts her fiance, asking him to come over her house, and half hour latter there he was: sitting on the couch side hugging her, and they stayed like that for a while just talking. Afterwards she cooked them some dinner and they ate it with some red wine, and Cristian decided to spend the night with her.

|Two weeks later|

   It was the day of the screen test, and Lady Gaga woke up extra early that day to rehearse and make sure her lines were perfect. She didn't see Bradley this whole time, the only thing she got from him was a text message that said the time and the place of the shooting, with a smiley face at the end that actually made her smile.

   After a few hours of practice, she hopped in her car and went to the studio. It wasn't that far from her house, 20 minutes tops, and when she got there, a whole team started working on her. She knew she had to change her hair color and haircut, and now after two hours with the hairdresser her hair was almost exactly the same as it was 10 years ago, and that gave her mixed feelings.

   The makeup artist told her that Bradley said he wanted no makeup on her face, but just the thought of going bare faced in a room full of producers and camera men made her feel bad at the stomach. So she told Marta, the makeup artist, to put very light makeup on, basically just foundation and mascara, so that it would look like she wasn't wearing any of it.

   Her outfit for the scene was just a baggy long sleeved shirt and she was barefooted. After she got ready, Gaga went to some sort of lounge/living room where Bradley and a few other crew members were.

   Bradley stood up from were he was sitting and came in her direction.

   - Hi, are you ready? - Bradley said and hugged her for two Seconds, a standard greeting.

   -Yeah, I'm all ready - she said after the embrace

   -I don't think your quite ready tho - he said studying her face

   -W-What is missing? - she said a bit disappointed. He then looked around the room and found a box of makeup wipes, took one and stood right in front of her. He put a hand on the back of her neck and the other with the makeup wipe he slid down her face, getting a bit of the makeup off.

   -You just need to go back and take the makeup off - he said putting the wipe down. She had a side smile on her lips and said: "How did you know? There was barely any makeup!"

   -I can spot the difference. For this movie, in 90% of the scenes you won't wear any makeup whatsoever - he made a little pause - And for the record, I bet you'll look better without it anyway - he said with a cute smile making her blush a bit.

   - Oh ok - she smiled - I'll take it all off - Five minutes latter, she was back and everyone was ready to start the scene.

To be continued...