The hug

Hope you guys like this chapter. I promise the next chapter will have a lot more interaction between Stefani and Bradley and also Stefani with Cristian.  See you the next time 😘

    -What?! - she now was no longer looking out the window.

   He chuckled and shook his head thinking: "Damn it, she saw me looking at her"

   -Nothing, I was just... - he took his eyes out of the road and looked her in the eyes - I was just looking at you, you're so beautiful - he said and saw her blushing and lowering her head, embarrassed. From that moment he knew: he had to be the one who would make her feel that way. He didn't know what was happening to him, what these feelings were, he just knew it was a strong one. As soon as that thought went through his mind he stopped himself. What the hell was

    Gaga was surprised with that comment. Sure she heard a lot in her life that she was beautiful, gorgeous and even perfect. But for someone to call her beautiful, even when she was dressed with some simple jeans and black shirt made her feel something different in her heart, that she quite couldn't tell what it was, but even so liked it.

   She lifted her head up and said:

   -Thank you! - while smiling -You're so sweet - they stopped at a red light and Bradley looked at her. She was way different than what he saw her in her house a few months ago: her hair was in a different color, a different haircut, her clothes are much simpler but she somehow looked even more beautiful to him. He simply said:

   -Just telling the truth tho - she smiled once again and shook her head, now turning to the window again while the light turned green. Five minutes later they arrived at the restaurant.

   They got out of the car and entered the building and found Sam already at a table, with two more chais in front of him. They said their "Hellos" again and ordered their food. The night went by pretty smoothly, with the three of them talking about the movie ans their personal life as well. Bradley once again noticed that Stefani didn't mention her marriage at all, and that was weird beacause because every woman who was engaged and about to get married talked endlessly about the wedding, but that wasn't Gaga's case. Little did he know that her feelings for Christian were fading away as the days passed.

   An hour later Sam said his goodbyes to Gaga and Bradley in front of the restaurant. After he left, Bradley pulled his phone out of his pocket to call Irina to come pick him up when he saw Stefani making her way to her car leaving him standing there.

   -Hey, not even a goodbye?! - he asked making her turn around.

   -I-I thought you were following me! - she said laughing.

   -Why would I? - he roamed a hand through his long hair -I'm calling Irina to come and pick me up

   -Oh there's no need to, I'll drive you - she said simply walking closer to him

   -You don't have to, I live very far away from here

   -Bullshit - he laughed at her choose of word -I'll drive you, come on - she waved him in.

   He decided there was no point trying to talk her out of it, so he just followed her through the parking lot and into the car.

   -You can drive as well, it's your house anyways - she said handing him the keys. He took the keys from her and couldn't help but notice how her hands were so soft after they brushed softly against his skin.

    They both got in the car and went to his house. He was right, it really was far from the restaurant, the drive there took almost 50 minutes, but neither of them were sad about it. The whole time was spent mostly singing to the songs on the radio and laughing because of it, and everytime she smiled he could swear he saw something different in her eyes, like a sparkle or even a shine that wasn't there most of the times. "Snap out of it Bradley, what the fuck are you even thinking?" he thought.

    When they got there he got out of the car and so did Stefani, because she would have to move to the driver's seat.

   -See you in a week Stefani - God only knows how much she likes when he calls her by her real name.

   -See ya - she said a bit sad to have to part ways. It seems like he noticed it just by the tone of her voice so he came to her and put his arms around her waist pulling her into a hug. It was so comfortable that Gaga wanted to spend the hole night in his embrace. But soon they had to step back so Bradley tightened the hug but quickly let go of her, as if to say to her that they would soon see each other again.

   They both smiled at one another and Bradley went to his house and Gaga entered her car, but only after she made sure he entered his home.

   Bradley closed the door still with a smile on his face, but it soon faded when he saw Irina standing in front of him with a serious look saying:

   -Where the hell have you been? And who was that woman? - she crossed her arms in front of her and that's when Bradley realized he hadn't told his girlfriend he was going out for dinner with his cast members.