Chapter 22 ❤

"Okay so who wants to shower first?" I asked and Hill said she wanted to shower first. We nodded in agreement and Hill went in and showered. After Hill was done I showered followed by Riya. We decided to change together so after Hill and I showered, we waited for Riya in our towels. We wore our undergarments inside the bathroom after we showered. After Riya came out we started to change.

"OMG Rena!! Your dress is beautiful" Riya said and Hill and I laughed at her shocked look.

"Thank you Riya. Hill helped me pick it out and she bought a beautiful dress for herself too" I said and Riya saw Hill's dress and did the same. We saw Rita's dress and it was gorgeous. It was a red skater dress. Not like Hill's but it was very nice. We changed and started to put on our jewelry and makeup. After we were done with that we slipped our shoes on and Riya took a quick wefie of the three of us.

"The three of us look gorgeous" Riya said and Hill and I nodded in agreement. We took our clutches and went out the room. I locked it and we went into the lift.

"I'm so nervous" I said.

"Hey we are here with you. Don't worry" Hill said and Riya nodded in agreement.

We got out and saw Neymar waiting for us in the lobby with a few friends that were basically Leo Messi and Gerard Pique with their girls too. I saw Shakira and honestly I almost fainted. Actually, the three of us almost fainted because we loved Shakira so much.